New player

Paul N.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and introduce myself. I will be going to the next event, and hoping to do some NPCing. Have always wanted to try this kind of LARP.

Hello Paul! Let me be the first to thank you for NPCing. It's how I got into the hobby and a great way to participate. If you have any questions, I'm sure the new player rep will show up here soon, and you'll find we are a helpful and friendly bunch.

If you have Facebook, I suggest looking up the Alliance Oregon group and introducing yourself there as well as here. It tends to move at a faster pace than the forums.

You are welcome Max ( hope you don't mind me calling you Max). Thank you for your tip, about face book. I had spoken with a rep about a year ago for joining but had a lot of stuff happened last year so I couldn't make it (like, being evicted, got married, bought a house). I am sure they will get back in touch with me soon. From everyone's posts, it seems like a good bunch of guys / gals.

Last edited:
Hey there, Paul! I'm not the New Player Representative for Alliance Oregon, but he can totally be reached at

newplayer@allianceoregon.com

That being said, I'm the Rep for the sister chapter, Alliance Seattle, and I'm also a NPC Guild member for Alliance Oregon, so I look forward to seeing you on our side of the fence!

Have you already pre-registered for the Oregon game?

Hello @Paul N. ! My name is Rick Raddue and I am the New Player Representative for Alliance Oregon.

Here is our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/allianceoregon/

I saw your newest email to me and I am excited to hear you are interested in playing. Hit me up if you have any questions at all.

Back