New players seeking info.

Reaganz

Hello my name is Zach. My wife, cousin and myself are wanting to attend one of your games soon. We've larped before but at a much smaller larp. We have character concepts but wanted to gather some information about local lore, geography and such before we wrote anything out. Any help is appreciated!

Hi!!! Welcome to Alliance! Rob is the owner of Chicago and Nate and Carrie are his heads of plot.

Once they see this I am sure they will respond quickly!

My name is Annette- is there anything I can help you with- please let me know!

Again welcome!

- Annette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No 2017 schedule for Chicago yet - but I believe they are working hard on it now!

Chicago does have their winter feat January 15. More info should be coming soon for that! That will be a great first game!

Always here to help!

Annette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/url]

Last edited:
So after talking, my wife and her cousin are thinking mystics. Her a earth caster, him a rogue. For myself I was thinking a bearkin they liberated from a slave camp. Thoughts? Id be a 2 handed fighter

Lots of liberation so that is a great idea!

Also mystics are fun to play and they will have a great community of others mystics.

Also I am a huge fan of earth casters - a very good choice!

Do you have weapons already or will yo be making them? Several in the group can help you!

Also - garb help is also available!

-Annette

Did....did I hear bearkin?

I do weapon and armor work as well as sewing! Ive been larping for about a decade but nothing as large as Alliance's network. My family and I will be relocating to oregon in a few years and you have chapters in our current and future area so it seemed like a good fit.

And yes! Bearkin! 2 handed fighter lol

My interest will make more sense when we meet at game I promise ^.^

That is one way to put it. Lol

Do not be worried -The Baron is nothing to be worried about:)

The BEAR-on ;)

Also, welcome to Alliance! I hope you have a wonderful time. There's plenty of people who are willing to help new players from various chapters, so don't hesitate to reach out! Looking forward to playing with you. :)

Best,
Ian

You all need to stop. Now Im going to feel weird if I race change into a Bearkyn like I've been thinking...

Back