New players

travis

Hi I recently started larping up in OR with alliance, however i will be coming down to CA for the summer and would like to know when the 2-3 day games will be over the summer. Also i have about 11 friends who are interested in larping so if it works out i could be bringing a good amount of people to the event, i just thought i should let anyone going know that there could be a lot of new players in that case

I noticed that on the event scheduled for May 31 - june 1, the website says its scheduled for may 31 - june 2, is that a 2 or 3 day event?

It's May 31st AND June 1st. It's actually a back to back game day rather than an over-night event.

sorry to ask so many questions but its a 6 hour drive for us to get there. Will it be early saturday to late night saturday and then the same with sunday? also will we be able to stay there with a tent? Like i said ive got a lot of people interested so i want to get them to go to a game before i return to oregon for school so i need to know that it would be wise to take them
Thanks for the help :)

It will be our average start time (so sometime between 10 and 11) to about an hour and a half before sundown (since the park closes at sundown) for both days. It's not a stay over park, but the locals, ourselves included, have always been super willing to provide crash space for people for our back to backs.

If you can get me a head count, I can get the ball rolling on making sure there will be enough places for people to sleep. I'm pretty good at making this kind of stuff happen. :)

Back