New Potential player introducing himself

Not sure if that is to be funny or not....

Chuck E. Cheese is definitely not a good place to spar :) We would need to be outside most likely. Can't swing weapons around with tiny kids and all. Also, too much foot traffic makes you have to stop and let the average person walk by since its a public place.

If the weather is good this weekend and we get enough interest, there is Pier Park in North Portland that has some decently open fields. Anyone interested?

The thought of a group of developed humans walking into a children's playhouse and reeking havoc with foam weapons is humorous, though.

No worries. We all have some dry humor :p But sometimes it's serious. And yes that is humorous. Sounds like a movie plot....

Update!

We would like to do a sparring practice at Pier Park at 3pm on Saturday. If you do not have anything to do, please come out and enjoy some time sparring.

Make a FB event and invite everyone in the Alliance Oregon group, yo.

A Chuck E. Cheese hipster? And here I was thinking they were only myth. :p

I would be very interested in sparring. I will bring my own latex weapons, but would somebody be able to bring some loaners for me to use in case my weapons ain't up to snuff? In particular, could someone lend me a two handed sword 'cuz that's what I'll be using whence I actually play the game.

Make a FB event and invite everyone in the Alliance Oregon group, yo.

Trying... Facebook wont let me make it in Oregon (since I'm not a moderator or whatever) and the event page wont let me add Alliance Oregon FB to the list of invites.

I'll get one up and running.

I'm awaiting my carpool to get there, and I haven't been told that it is cancelled, so I'm going with it's still on.

we are here. we are just in the woods along james st by the disc golf course.

Back