New Race?

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/e ... al%202008/

Photos of the first four Children, from the National event. Taken by Mike V and by Dee. Just to give you a taste of the variety there is with this race -- none of us worked from a specific type of plant, we just took the general theme (Thorn, Reed, Barkskin and Spore) and ran with it.

stupid company blocks on photobucket!! i can't seeeeee!!! but i was so planning on female dwarf...now i am thinking..SEAWEED!!!! OH I LOVE THE OCEAN!!!!!! ::prancing around and waving all seaweedy:::

I want to write the mod where the mushroom people's princess is captured by a giant reptile of some sort.

:)

and giant turtle scavengers that have gone to the dark side that throw hammers?

that would ...well...be cool...heheheheheh especially if there's whole mini mods where there are coins all over the place!!!!! i'm all over it !

I was wondering how long before someone went there. Allow me to head off another inevitability....

I'd like to propose a new group of Dwarven Dryad Hunters, whose sole purpose is the unremitting slaughter of all dryads named Mary Jane, Mari Juana, anything Marley, Rasta-Mon, or any and all variations thereof.

why would dwarves want to hunt down such peaceful and fun folk????

I don't think the Dwarves will get their chance. The self-respecting Dryads will kill the Cannabis-kin before the Dwarves finish drying their beards.

There goes my "Morphius Poppyguant" character concept.....

im with you on that lol. i did have an idea for a dwarf

syra pefferfoot said:
as i recall, it has some thing to do with a gist and an ungist, and an army of soldiers or something like that, i think darius can explain :p

Well...yes. I mean, didn't your father/mother have the Gist and Ungist conversation with you?

Then the soldiers storm the keep, and the one that makes it to the center is crowned the new king. And he must spend around 9 months in seclusion before he is "crowned" in a...

Ok, I may have just gone too far.

worked on my seaweed concept of costume all weekend...still figuring out the make up....still can't wait to see what types of culture they are from ie: language, etc. because my husband came up with the perfect name for her...i just hope its do-able with the language...can't wait to get the new rule book...its not good to look forward to too much stuff!!!! :p

Back