New Residence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dramm a'dan

Scholar
As folks start to return to Parson’s Breach, they return to an outpost in shambles. There is litter and garbage strewn about, a slightly foul odor hangs in the air. Shrieks of laughter can be heard coming from behind the Howling Crags Rest.

Coming around the corner a couple of goblins come running, chased by a female goblin throwing rocks at them, “No lunch for you!” she yells. Laughing back one of the group replies, “I wouldn’t eat your apple core and gopher liver stew anyways.” Turning back to his partner, “want to try and get into that one building again?” “Yaya, I think I almost have one of the boards loose.” Together they race off towards one of the middle cabins.

Loud clanging can be heard from the far cabins followed by a loud thud, “OUCH! Watch where you swing that!” “Don’t stand in way then” “Don’t swing over here” “But I make pokey” “I poke you” and the sounds of a scuffle breaks out.

The soft snoring can be heard coming from behind the Earth Weavers circle, well if you consider what sounds like gravel rolling around in a helm as soft. Stretched out in a hammock sleeps a large fat goblin. A large mutt rests under him, tail slowly swinging back and forth.

In the middle of the commons another group of goblins are cleaning their recent catches. What looks like a large lizard skin is being stretched out to dry in the sun. Feathers are being plucked from another carcass. Various hides and skins lay about. Hanging from the two poles you can smell the various rotting meats. The constant buzzing from the flies is heard. Coming over from the market place an old goblin female walks up to the meats and starts sniffing them, finding one she likes she gives a toothy grin and takes it down, heading back to the market place.

More laughter, grunts and growls can be heard from the porch of the Howling Crag, where a group of drunken goblins are playing some game that involves dice, bones, daggers and the odd fist thrown. Oh and the caged pixie seems to be the center of attention.

In the stockade there seems to be a few of the local farmers and families. All are resting against the bars, you see the odd movement as someone tries to swat the flies away.

Haveing continued on to the breach after the festival Vaegar makes his way up the hill to what would be home for another month. He was reflecting on what had transpired at Feybridge and thinking back at the good thrashing the team gave to the undead filth that had entered in to the compation, when the wee sounds of laughter and fighting reached his ears just before a brisk wind blew the smell of goblin stench in to his face.

Quicking his pace, Vaegar is almost overwelmed at the sight (and more importantly the smell) of what lays before him.

"WHAT IN THE EMPERESS NAME IS GOING ON HERE!" he commands as he enters the small common field in front of the privy line, "Who are you that infest this town, you vial, disgusting cretons!?"

Everyone stops what they are doing and looks at you. An uneasy quiet falls across Parson’s Breach, only the droning of the flies can be heard.

And at once they all break out in smiles showing their sharpened teeth, “HI!” and all wave at you, returning to what they were doing.

Coming from around what looks like cabin 7 a goblin is tying up his trousers while shaking his right leg. Scratching his butt one last time he sees Vaegar and waves with the same hand. Trotting over to you, “Welcome back neighbor.” Offering his hand out like he’s seen other humanoids do as greetings.

Not even skipping a beat, Vaegar steps back and his eyes form an icy stare the likes of which he has never used before, "TOUCH me with that hand, green skin and you will be wipeing your *** with back end of your SHOULDER!!" he yells as the goblin extends his hand, "and why on Earth are you calling me Neighbour? I have never seen you before nor do I wish too. What in all that is dirty and disgusting are you doing in Parsons Breach?"

Vaegar takes another step back just in case this is some ploy by the goblins to ambush him. circling through what spells he had left incase they attempted something.

"Wha? You not Shmoo's friend?"

"Shoo? who the **** is shoo? another goblin? why am even in this disscussion?", Vaegar turns and places his things on the ground next to him then rises and folds his hands infront of him calming his mind. "You are very lucky goblins, for I have returned from winning the festival of crows, how ever, I am short of patients, so, you WILL clean up this area. You WILL remove yourself from this town and you will NOT return. Fail these and I shall show you what it means to piss off a Darkelf, Understand?"

Vaegar stares at the goblin infront of him, calm yet stern.

"Bwhahahaha! Youz funny. Crows not make good eating, why would you have a festival for them? Now a festival of gophers, now that's something worth feasting on." Shugging his shoulders, "We live here now, if you wish you can sleep with the others," pointing his thumb at the stockades. "If not meh, I haven't tried darkie meat before." Giving you a smile full of sharpened teeth.

Vaegars calm evaporates in a falsh at the insistance he go sleep with the "other". Forming a small ball of power inbetween his hands he raises his voice so that all present can hear, "LISTEN NOW, YOU FILTH OF THE LAND, I AM VAEGAR OF HOUSE J'CARI OF THE SHADOWROSE DARKELVES AND A MEMBER OF THE ARCANE SANCTUM. YOU WILL LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE OR I WILL BRING FORTH ALL THE WRATH OF THE LAND OF CALENHELM DOWN UPON YOUR DISTURBINGLY SMALL HEADS!!!!" he moves his hands a part so that a small lightning arc arcs across his hands. "WHAT IS YOUR ChOICE?"

Your shouting seems to have gotten the attention of the whole outpost, you start to hear growls and yepping around you. Talking your focus away from the goblin you've been talking to, glancing around you realize, there are hundreds of them coming out from around every building and treeline.

"You're not welcome here anymore, so I suggest you leave."

Releasing the power between his hands at the moment that the other goblins come out, Vaegar calmly picks up his things and turns back to the goblin infront of him. "We shall see how well you do when the odds are evenly matched, goblin, I shall look forward to seeing you again." He points with his free hand to indicate his attention. Turning and walking back down the kings road, Vaegar mutter under his breath, "Lowsy, half brained goblins.... no honor, sons of horse ****......."

A chorus of calls and laughter follow you as you walk away.

Shacking his right leg again and scratching his backside, "feeling a little hungry now, wonders what's for dinner?" as he heads off towards the market place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back