New Rules?

Balryn

A) Is the new book going to available before this event and if so, are those rules going into immediate effect for this event?

B) If the new rules are going into effect this event- can I spend my free build at the event logistics? I have a good number of build free that I've been waiting to spend to see if there were any changes that affected what skills I would want to buy.

C) If the new rules are in effect this event- can we get a list of Rules Marshals who have read the new rules at the event or during the pregame announcement?

~Barry

A) The printing of the book has been delayed, so we will continue to use 9th Ed. rules.

B) See A.

C) See A.

a) I'm a little annoyed that they released it barely before the next event, whih should lead to more than a few holds an rule arguments. Plus Goblins have yet to become a PC race... = the sadness...

b) There shall be no b and c parts for you!

Rakka said:
a) I'm a little annoyed that they released it barely before the next event, whih should lead to more than a few holds an rule arguments. Plus Goblins have yet to become a PC race... = the sadness...

b) There shall be no b and c parts for you!

Sadly, we have no control over when it gets released. As for goblins... sorry man, I don't see it happening soon. :(

Jim said:
Sadly, we have no control over when it gets released. As for goblins... sorry man, I don't see it happening soon. :(

As far as goblins go. Be a frog scavenger with a squeeky voice. You're small, green, warty and you walk on two legs. Small green warty biped.

There ya go.

Back