New to Alliance ofr Oct 8-10

Jam

Hi!! I am going to show up for your event this weekend, but would like to know some specifics about Alliance....

What time do people show up on site?
What is the PC-NPC Ration this weekend ? (I havent decided which to do yet)
Is this a combat centric or atmosphere centric atmosphere?
Is there an online Rulebook?
IS there bad blood with Nero PLayers? (I really dont want to listen to drama just because I play a different game back East)
Is there a standard Weapons Check? Is My .405 Longsword legal or do I have to make a Heavier Sword to meet some standard?

I look forward to meeting you all.

People show up at around 6pm to 7pm (however long it takes them to get there after work generally)
It is roughly 3 PCs to 1NPC at this time.
We try for a good mix of roleplay and combat. That said, we strive to keep the combat at a pace where combat/spell calls are easily understood.
http://www.double-dragon-ebooks.com/single.php?ISBN=1-55404-652-1&picsize=LARGE&x=55&y=103 is where you can purchase a downloadable rulebook.
There is no bad blood with Nero players in our game.
As long as the weapon follows the weapon construction guidelines, it should pass.

welcome to the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we love new players!

Jam,

Your sword will fail if it is min maxed out for NERO specs. However we can just lop off the waylay tip and it should pass then. I will bring some stuff to fix your sword.

This is Ranvier, I am the NERO player that was up in Concord with Tevas.

Back