New to larp...

Simza

Hey everyone!

I'm from Chicago and want to get into LARP. I'm entirely new to LARP, but not to role playing in general. I was wondering what next step of action I would take to get involved, what I need to get, etc. I'd like to talk to some people and get to know everyone who's involved :)

Thanks again!

Hi Simza,

My name is Paul. I am the head of plot and owner for the chapter. I think you've started in the right place by showing interest. Tell us a bit more about yourself and your RP Background and what draws you to LARP.

I would say these boards are a great resource for information so feel free to ask questions and we will answer them to the best of our abilities. I would really recommend you get a book, you can download it from this site for about $6. I can also make either myself or my GM, Rob Sachs, available to you to answer any questions you have about the game. Feel free to private message me with questions also.

This game can be a lot of fun and I think you will find most of the folks fairly welcoming so don't be shy and ask away. I hope we hear from you soon and get to meet you in spring.

Thanks,

Paul

Back