New to Michigan

Hi,

I'm one of the plot members for SoMi. One of Three.
A typical event starts around 10 at night at one of three (well two this year) campsites and lasts until the players are exhausted on Saturday or some days early Sunday.
Each camp represents a different city that adventurers visit.
We as a plot team have a super focus on player proactivity and have created a large world to play in. The world is your oyster here, so any kind of story you're interested in, it's very easy to get involved in.

In regards to the world.
The game is set in the Kingdom of Dragonreach. A fledgling kingdom that just fought against unspeakable odds to reestablish itself.
Adventuring takes places in two cities Azyl a city far to the south near mysterious mist that is rumored to take those who walk through it to another world, and Valbrough a former trade outpost next to the old capitol city.

As Joe mentioned if you have some specific questions, feel free to ask.

Hey Adam,

Let us CHI kids know when you can make it out ok?

Paul

Oh jeez, I will do some tooling around can you pm me your full character name? I dont remember the spelling.

Paul

Sent. Just hope i dont lose many events :) But i think i only did 1 or 2 so minn and some goblin blankets after. So i shouldnt lose much

Hi Adam,

We are currently running events in Chelsea MI and in Mason MI. Our next event in June will be held in Chelsea at the MUCC camp. You can find details on the camp locations under our 2013 Schedule thread under the announcments section on our boards!

Adam,
I just wanted to say hello and welcome too! I'm the logistics person and I wanted to let you know that if you have any log questions, no matter how small seeming, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome!
Were you playing Alliance before and took a break, or were you playing other games, too?

Back