new to town

raven

hello

i am new to these lands and plan on being around at the end of next month. i would like to find a reasonably safe place to lay my head at night and also if anyone was able to let me study from a spirit link ritual for spell crafting.

if there are any dangers i should know about while visiting your lands or law/ customs one should know please inform me .

i am skilled with both swords and celestial magics and would not mind traveling with a group while i visit your lands

thank you

Ne'er truzt vone who no tell name....

Ket of Clan Drakken

ket

did you not clearly see my signature stating my name : Raven Nevermore Warden Gilded Claw?

Greetings Raven,

There will be a gathering of adventures in the town of Valbourgh. If you are looking for camaraderie, I suspect this will be your best bet.

depending on where you came through the mists it can be quite a distance away. I will have one of the members of my house standing by the Wayfarer Stone in Azyl to take people there, you will find it to be a much shorter trip.

Much is changing in the lands you have ventured to, as you seem like a spirit who likes to plan ahead, feel free to come see me with any questions about the nature of area. I will be in Valbourgh for a short time on Friday night and would be more than happy to grant you some insight.

Thaddeus Savoy
Count of Brunston

Back