Newsletter question

Do you read the online newsletters?

• Yes, I need that information!

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Yes, but really just to see if my name comes up.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Yes, but usually only if I didn't attend to know what's happening.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, unless I submitted something.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they really don't interest me.

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
The Ashbury times is the only record of IG history besides the players guide that we have. I find it fascinating to read about the past characters and events, and my IG character believes the information to be so valuable that I spent 3 weeks and over $300.00 OOG reformatting every issue that was on the website into seperate 3 ring binders and donated it to the mages guild so it could be used more IG.

I only wish we had more books and things with IG info.

That came from you?!?!? Awesome Robb!

I said yes. But to be honest, I read a lot more diligently when paper copies hit my mailbox. I still have every Ashbury Times I ever received in paper form.

-MS

mikestrauss said:
I said yes. But to be honest, I read a lot more diligently when paper copies hit my mailbox. I still have every Ashbury Times I ever received in paper form.

-MS

Mike, this is a shot in the dark, but you've been around for a while, so I'll ask.

Do you have copies that don't exist online? I was able to get all of the ones form the website, but the idea that there may be more out there that I could add to the library int eh mages guild gets me excited in ways it probably shouldn't.

Robb Graves said:
mikestrauss said:

-MS

Mike, this is a shot in the dark, but you've been around for a while, so I'll ask.

Do you have copies that don't exist online? I was able to get all of the ones form the website, but the idea that there may be more out there that I could add to the library int eh mages guild gets me excited in ways it probably shouldn't.

Nope, every IG newsletter should be there online.

well that's good at least. i can sleep at night now.

actually I need to print out the last ashbury times from last year and the first one for this year and bring them up wth me to add to it at the end of may event (the next one I'll be attending)

Yes! I read them repeatedly - but that always makes me cross because I realize I've spelled the chief villian's name wrong in all my IG notes.

Robb,
If there is anything older that isn't in the Ashbury Times, it would be books that were written by players. Those are in the Sage's Guild books which some are in the Healers guild, other are in the Mage's Guild. Some are still packed away I believe.

What we need to do for the mage's Guild is put books in there that pertain to magical knowledge. I have a feeling some research projects are on the way for those in the Mage's Guild. :)

I just noticed that the Nathan and Aria avatars have the same hair.

Isn't that just too cute? :D

It's the mages guild hairdo. eventually all members have to have it. i can't wait to see Ren in a big blond wig!

Nah. She's the greasy git to your otherwise blonde and happy world. Someone's gotta do it. :)

-Ali

Back