Newspaper Contest

Alor

Scholar
Gettysburg Staff
Greetings Alliance Gettysburg Players!

A newspaper will be making some appearances in game during the 2013 season, and we are running a contest to decide its name. As a prize we'll be creating a random magic item (no necro or other IG illegal effects), and that winner will be decided by a vote held among staff - Owner, Head of Plot, Monster Desk, GM, and AGM. Entries should be submitted to barran.racialplot@gmail.com and the following rules apply (entries not following these rules will be deleted unceremoniously):

• Entries must in all ways abide by the letter and spirit of Alliance rules.
    Entrants must have played (as a PC or NPC) at least two events in the 2012 season, including the Faire Day.
    Each entry must be signed with your out of game name and include the character played.
    Each qualified entrant is allowed to place two entries.

Bumping this - we're still looking for a newspaper's name - the number of events applies to 2012 or 2013 now, however!

Not knowing about this (I somehow missed this post!) I was playing with the idea of publishing a paper through the Sage's Guild under the name of "The Sage's Eye". It's the spread of info iskinda the Sages Guild's deal, and it would make sense why it would jump the barriers between Empire and Kingdom.

We were looking at something related to the guilds to make it accessible and relative to the pcs. We had few other pre conceptions.

Please make sure you email your ideas :)

Did I win? Did I, Did I, huh?!

Back