Next Fight Practice - May 9th - St. Paul

Lurin

Duke
Southern Minnesota will be holding its next fight practice! That's right get out the swords, spears and blunts. Come to the fight and get that rust off of your combat skills. Come practice with the crew from SMN, get questions answered, work with one of our marshals for your reforge due to the new rules, or on your very first character!

This will be held on Saturday May 9th at 10am. At Como park in St. Paul. We will be holding the practice towards the northern end of the park, across from the soccer field parking, near the large chimney structure.

Remember that if you come to a fight practice in SMN you get 5 gobbies and if you bring a friend new to the game you get 20 more.

The Address for our Como Park location is - 1210 Como Ave, Saint Paul, MN, United States

If you use Google street view look south to see the parking area, and north to see the practice area (although the large flat area at the top doesn't show)

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Unless something goes pear shaped, Jen & I should be in attendance as well.

Yer going to see the movie two days late, midnight showtimes are were it is at!

Amethyst said:
My Star Trek club is going to the movie that day, so I will not be able to make it. :(

Your kidding, right? Who in the alliance would want to see a movie over having a nice relaxing fight practice?!? :)

I'll try to be there for a little while.

This weekend... but its a full on event where we will all get all the practice we need Pre Reg either as a PC or NPC and join in the fun!

Back