Next fighter practice

Daviomac

Artisan
Okay, let's start the discussion again.

I'm all for weekend of June 12th/13th. That'll be 2 weeks after Baycon, so folks have a chance to recover, but 2 weeks before our day event. It doesn't appear to conflict with anything I could find.

So, Cuesta park this time around? I think overall, it's a closer park to most of us, and has a flatter/more useful fighting field. It kinda sucks for events/atmosphere, but for fighter practice, it should be about right.

I'm actually leaning towards Sunday this time around, but I'll put up a poll within a few days if the debate starts getting circular again.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?um=1& ... 3894343775

That weekend/location sounds great to me. It's right after all my papers are due, too. :D I'd vote for a Saturday, but either day works for me.

Cuesta sounds beautiful.

I don't *think* we have anything going on that weekend, so either day should be fine for Dan and I.

Maybe we can get a couple of wave battles going or something? I can draw up some battle cards with stats that we can use if you'd like.

I'm free for that date.
Wave battles sound like a great idea. I endorse this product and/or service.

Good idea. I do like the idea of trying to make use of weapon/spell calls. Technique is good (and does need to be worked on), but rules should be second nature to folks.

I'm down for team vs team fighting last event was a lot more one on one or 2 on one... hard to get motivated to fight when it just teals like fencing.

I will be unavailable for that weekend or for the day event in June. I will be on vacation for 2 weeks starting the 12th. I did look at my calendar, and it appears open for July event and August :)

What time? Is there going to be a BBQ/Pot Luck?

last time it was a bit pot lock like, some people brought stuff every one sheared good times all a round, i know I'm bring pizza gain likely that or something =ly as good and bad for you... hope some one brings drinks again that was nice.

last time we started at 1 pm, my votes for noon however... but a time for this ones not been brought up till now... so your guess as good as any.

If folks want to do food, that's up to them. Nothing was decided last time, just one or two folks thought it was.

I'm there to run a practice, that's about it.

And what time will that practice be starting?

1PM as before.

I just had an appointment pop up at 4 that I have to be home for tomorrow. I'll be taking off a bit early, then.

Back