next game day?

Hey Dave, I just looked at a the days for the game day, the 12th is a saturday not sunday. Is it suposed to be on Saturday or Sunday?

Heya folks, Long time Lurker here, By happy happen stance I will be in Renton for a family reunion Saturday and won't be flying back till the week after. (leaving on a family trip monday) That will LIKELY leave my sunday free. So I'm hoping that there might be a weapon (any one hander) and a shield might be available for an out of towner? Bonus points if you have a chain shirt or an AA to loan!

I'll lock down the specfics in the next day or two, and confirm that I'm coming.

(also can I get an idea of the cost for a game day?)

Woot i got this gameday off..... Anger management 101 i was told i could get almost any day off to play nero that way i dont hurt no one at work lmao....

Update - I have confirmed that I will be able to come, looking forward to seeing you mates at the game! (thanks to Renner for the loan of a shield/weapon rep!)

So I'm flying out to washington today, a few quick questions about the one-day.

1.) I had Chicago send my character card, was this recieved?
2.) How much does attending the one day cost?
3.) Are there Mirrors/water on site or should I prepare before I head out?

So far it looks like we have:

Dave <~~~ PC
Mev <~~~ NPC
Chris T. <~~~ Plot
BREWER! <~~~ PC
Bond (maybe)
Gid (maybe)
Brad <~~~ plot
Renner <~~~ PC
Jorbie? <~~~ PC?
Chicago <~~~ PC
angel + 1 (maybe)
alicia? <~~~ PC?
Seth <~~~PC

if you see question marks please clarify for us also if I didn't get you on this list.

At this point in time I plan to PC (unless I am needed as an NPC). Mevi and Lyra will also be there as NPC's

Lurin said:
So I'm flying out to washington today, a few quick questions about the one-day.

1.) I had Chicago send my character card, was this recieved?
2.) How much does attending the one day cost?
3.) Are there Mirrors/water on site or should I prepare before I head out?

1. Chicago has not yet sent the card, I have sent a follow up email to them and I will be PMing your owner
2. $10
2. There is water, and we have mirrors in Monster camp.

Hrm I was CC'd on a transfer report, must have been to the wrong address, I'm sure they'll respond shortly.

Lyra and I are *intending* to be there as specific NPCs to help out the PCs... but if needed, we can always help try to kill you all too.

Back