Next market days lodgings

deoman

Artisan
Hello adventurers,

While I realize that its still a ways away, It never hurts to be ready. I've spent far too many nights away from a real bed lately. Anyway, In setting up my tent this night, I realized Icey and my mistakes in setting it up, and it still held out that awful storm very well, It only had a little water inside. I expect it will hold out all the rain when set up properly next market day. This being the case, and the tent being large, I extend an invitation to the first few people to accept. If you wish to sleep in a hopefully dry tent, I offer mine.

Current expected residents:
myself
Icey
Keallit
Aine
Aowyn
Regan

I expect that my tent can hold at least 5 or 6 of us comfortably. please mention if you wish to take me up on this offer here, as any pigeons will have a hard time finding me, If they even can.
Respectfully,
Deoman the Runner.

I'm guessing that our mistake was we didn't put the 'windows' up... I had tried to do that, but the cloth that would allow us to do so was being held down by something, and I didn't want to just cut it, as it IS your tent, Deoman.

Regardless, if you do sleep with us we would also appreciate it, though not required, to assist us in setting up and taking down the tent. That thing is a huge pain to set up. Usually in the tent I provide provisions such as snacks and drinks. The tent's entrance can also be, assuming Deoman doesn't put up too much of a struggle, easily warded or wizard locked.

Other sleeping arrangements such as blankets and pillows will usually be at your discretion, although I do often bring 3 or so pillow with me should you forget to bring one.

~Healer Icey

Icey said:
I'm guessing that our mistake was we didn't put the 'windows' up...
that was one of many mistakes.
Icey said:
The tent's entrance can also be, assuming Deoman doesn't put up too much of a struggle, easily warded or wizard locked.

~Healer Icey
Don't even think about it
those were very good refreshments though...

Deoman

Deomon,

If you have the space I'd appreciate a dry tent to sleep in. My tiny one stayed dry but was unfortunately too small for me to stay in myself. I could bring it along to store things in if that would help as well as maybe make some snacks for in the tent if anyone gets hungry between meals. I can even take requests for snacks to bring. If there's anything else I can do to help if you let me crash in your tent, let me know.

Sincerely,
Keallit

Keallit, of course you can stay in my tent. Everything else is appreciated, but nothing is required.

Respectfully,
Deoman.

Icey said:
The tent's entrance can also be, assuming Deoman doesn't put up too much of a struggle, easily warded or wizard locked.
You know, orcs are notorious for doing things... such as spontaniously tearing things apart when their biata is unable to sleep. Orcs are odd that way. Though orcs are also usually a good deterent in and of themselves so the sleeping area might still be relatively safe provided I'm by the door with my armor and sword next to me because really, what's a better deterant? Wizard lock or stepping on a sleeping orc?

Sincerely,
Keallit

If you force sky magic on someone who not want it. Then you deal with me. We have talk.

-Kendra

Icey,
What kind of snacks do you usually bring? I have a surplus of cookie and brownie supplies.

Kendra,
You stay with us in the tent? Keallit likes her new barbarian friend.

Keallit

I should revise my earlier statement, I seem to recall opening Gabriel's tent and finding it packed with around 10 people, and they all seemed rather comfortable...then again, they all also seemed familiar with each other. anyway, at this rate it doesn't seem like too many people is going to be an issue. I might suggest that the more people in a tent, the less likely a rat is to come near us. Or at least the rest of us are more likely to get up before it gets done with the first person. Safety in numbers, people. Its the entire Idea to the battle buddy system after all. Also, I believe between Icey, Keallit and I bringing supplies, it seems anyone else wont have to bring anything.

Respectfully,
Deoman the Runner.

Well, as adventurers seem to NOT have a sense of humor, I'll leave mine behind next time... I'm not going to put a wizard lock up on the tent if Deoman would feel that uncomfortable around it. It's his tent, and I wouldn't put one up without his permission.

Regardless, common snacks from me seem to include cookies, generally bought from a bakery that keeps them fresh, although they do tend to sit out for a few days at a time. Always safe to eat though. I also bring alcoholic beverages ((OOG, it's cream soda)), a beverage in a metal can that has this drug that keep you awake, as well as water. Should anyone wish for a specific snack, I could attempt to obtain said snack should their be a little compensation. I'm usually short on gold, and obtaining such things is quite difficult.

Ok, if you want to bring cookies I can bake my death by chocolate brownies ((OOG I can also do a gluten free pan for Courtney, she'd murder us all if I didn't)). I can also bring tea, honey, and implements to make hot water or iced tea depending on how hot it is outside. I'm good with anything really, I'm not picky.

Keallit

To Adventurers,

I will have lodgings established for visit to your town, there is space more than for me and I will not stay too long around. For those who not use Sky Magicks you can use my lodgings.

(OOG: Dan has extra tent and tent space available for free usage)

With respect.
Squire Varen of Sir Thalen, from Yelvonson.

Greetings all,

Good news, I was able to dry out all of the pillows, rugs, and tapestries for the tea tent. The duck also agreed to return. Any special requests for next market day at the tea tent?

Victor

Victor,

I wish I had known you were running a tea tent. I'll have to bring some of my own tea and join you at the next gathering - I haven't been able to find many good tea sources since my Awakening a couple months ago, but I have an orange spice tea and a Roskarian breakfast tea that have been growing on me lately (metaphorically, of course).

Briar

I wouldn't mind using a smaller tent for a storage area, then I'd be able to at least guard it with a Wizard Lock whilst I sleep in the bigger tent with everyone else. Granted I do call sleeping in the area away from the door. That way if something does attack us, I'm the last one it gets- I mean I can heal you all should you fall as it tries to eat us.

~Healer Icey

It is always a Ward, never a Wizard Lock.

-Squire Thorador Boulderfist

True, Wizard Locks are too weak. I'm going to purchase a Ward next market day then!

~Healer Icey

We'll just stick the orc next to the door. I'm relatively hard to kill and generally pretty rageful if woken up by things trying to eat me. There's also the option of an alarm system on the tent door. Bells and the like.

Victor and Briar,
I have a lovely orc tea (oog its gunpowder tea) if the tea tent would like it.

Keallit

Keallit Who you try and call barbaric? I have barbaric story for you. One where they obliterate a person who in charge of saving Big Chieftain Prince Man from corrupt land. Then we talk bout who barbaric here!

I travel with Squire Varen, I learn from him. I sleep near Squire so he sleep more soundly.

-Kendra

Back