NH Racial Packets Update!

stonegolem

Scholar
Marshal
Hey guys.

One of the projects we have been working on over the winter break has been major updates to the NH race packets - reformatting, updating, streamlining and increasing the overall level of useful and interesting information that makes it easier and more appealing for a new character to come into game!

To that end, we would like to extend our invitation to you, the players of our chapter, to help us flesh out our world and make it your own.

If you play a character who is a native to the NH chapter and was born in the world of Laerthan, new or old, we invite you to offer your input as we update the chapter's racial packets. Think about your character's history and their family - are there holidays you celebrate? Superstitions you cling to? Racial alliances or enmities that you stay true to? Bits of history that stick out in your mind? If you have character background that could be applied to your character's race as a whole, we would like to take it into consideration and potentially make it a part of the world at large. We can't use everything we get, but if you're looking for a way to make your mark on the world, this is your chance!

Please send your submissions by email to both deadlandswizard at gmail dot com and deadlands.tinydancer at gmail dot com. It would also help if the race in question was clearly labeled in the subject line.

Thanks, as always, for being a part of Alliance NH!

Did you guys get the Wylderkin packet Mike and I mailed you guys like almost two years ago?

I'm not on NH staff, but I know they're rewriting all of the packets; even if they didn't get your packet, I'm sure they would appreciate if you resent it for source material. :)

Back