Niche characters

I still want to play a swarm of mayfly-kyn. Just look at perming before the end of an event weekend. It would take some approval from Plot imo. Each one looks just like the other, which is against Alliance recommendations. Each incarnation is a new character instead of a resurrected (meet Jonas Karbinamilikutty the VIII, my greatgrandpappy fought in the war of Last Night).
Problem is that while fun, the character concept is a one shot with no experience gain.

I've always wanted to do an overly-patriotic eaglekyn that wears red, white and blue and steals things because he thinks it's his and no one can do anything to stop him.

...buuuuuut then I realize that while funny for some, it would be really, really annoying for most of the other people playing and I'm just not that keen on ruining a weekend for some giggles.

I've always wanted to do an overly-patriotic eaglekyn that wears red, white and blue and steals things because he thinks it's his and no one can do anything to stop him.

...buuuuuut then I realize that while funny for some, it would be really, really annoying for most of the other people playing and I'm just not that keen on ruining a weekend for some giggles.

Only if he wears a phallic necklace at the same time.

Back