Night Market announcement

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
NEPA Staff
Pinned on the notice board in the tavern, you see a large and flashy poster calling for aid from those brave pathfinders who will be leading the people of the Cairn to the surface.

“Surface explorers!

As you bravely go before us, know that home is not far from you.

I, Kala the Golden, am sending up some lean-tos and supplies for you all to run your own Nightmarket.

Keep our traditions safe in the overworld!

Three lean-tos shall await your use, please let it be known who shall claim them.

Together We Rise!”

You know Kala as one of the prime moguls that coordinates the Nightmarket, a large weekly event of food, entertainment, and industry. Anyone with anything to offer is given a spot there- whether it be a talent to show or a craft to sell, and you assume the same will apply for the smaller, surface event.

OOG: Please post here to claim a lean-to and let us know what you will bring. There will essentially be an awning provided with a sheet covering the ground, though chairs/blankets/cushions are recommended.

I would like to claim one of these tents to bring the warm embrace of many teas to my fellow explorers. Thank you for this, Kala.

Yagahad Nugnog

I would like to claim one of these tents to bring the warm embrace of many teas to my fellow explorers. Thank you for this, Kala.

Yagahad Nugnog
Oog: Acknowledged. A space is yours

To the surface I will bring a deck of cards to read the stories of my fellow travelers with, and perhaps trinkets and treats to be bought or exchanged.

-Keyrwynn "Jackdaw" of Kysvae

To the surface I will bring a deck of cards to read the stories of my fellow travelers with, and perhaps trinkets and treats to be bought or exchanged.

-Keyrwynn "Jackdaw" of Kysvae
Ooc you got the space!

Back