night time food

justduffy

Artisan
I will be serving hot dogs, veggi burgers, hamburgers and chicken soup on the night shift at the tavern.

Thanks for providing hot food on the more than likely cold nights. We love you Duffy!

Duffy always does a great job of cleaning up the kitchen after his shift. However, sometimes other people cook at night as well and leave a mess, then Duffy gets the responsibility of cleaning up behind them, which is absolutely not fair.

If you do not clean up after yourself, you will NOT be allowed to use the kitchen. The Faire Play staff are amazed at how awesome our renters are at cleaning up, but players from our own game sometimes aren't as diligent.

The same goes for the shower room. Please clean up after yourself, especially the make-up on the sinks.

The bottom line: if you leave a mess in the kitchen or the shower room, you will not be allowed to use those areas.

Let's have a great season with no clean up issues this year.

Thank you!

--- Eric Stehle

I'm going to be bringing some soup. Is it acceptable to use the microwave to heat it? I'm responsible and cover my food and will clean up any spillage. Promise :)

yes Duffy is awesome for bringing food

Duffy's the man. Let's all try and do our best to clean up our dishes when we're finished with them so he has less dishes and more game. :)

THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO DONATED AND HELPED IN THE TAVERN..

the food was great all weekend and I want to say how much I really appreciated it.

THANK YOU TAVERN!!!! :D :D

Back