No event?

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

No event for me :( gonna have to just go to someones house and bother them.

Anyone who volunteers to be bothered by an east coaster who has plane tickets thinking there was an event please tell me. dates volunteering for are
july 22, 23, and 24.

No birthday event :(

-Cortni
some may know me as ikmoqs...the alchemist

as far as i know, July 22-24 is still an event so i dont see why you could not go.

Cymryc said:
Cortni,

How is your shoulder?

Cymryc

Its good! I can lift and drag bodies again :)
SOO happy there IS an event... really felt ******** that i had myself stuck on the west coast for 3 days for no reason :)
I might need a ride to get there though...
I will be at Indian Mary Park, Located on Merlin-Galice Rd near Grants Pass, Oregon on friday... if anyone can pick me up.. or lives near there...or anything...that would be AMAZING.
if not i may be late because my origional ride cant get me there till sat morning...:(

also unless i get a ride from one of you lovely people, i also need the address for the site :)

-sooo happy for west coast birthday event!-

Hey Cortni,

Nobody that I can think of lives anywhere close to Grants Pass, its about 4 or 5 hours south of Portland, and still a few hours south of Bend. And the closest Oregon people to there are still in Bend. You might have a shot at getting a ride from someone in California, I believe anyone coming north on I-5 from there has to pass through Grants Pass, but I am not positive about that, and I am unsure who is driving up, if anyone. Good luck. I'll keep my ears open.

Holly

Slice said:
Hey Cortni,

Nobody that I can think of lives anywhere close to Grants Pass, its about 4 or 5 hours south of Portland, and still a few hours south of Bend. And the closest Oregon people to there are still in Bend. You might have a shot at getting a ride from someone in California, I believe anyone coming north on I-5 from there has to pass through Grants Pass, but I am not positive about that, and I am unsure who is driving up, if anyone. Good luck. I'll keep my ears open.

Holly

Yes, you do pass through Grant's Pass on the way from Cali.

Sorry, but don't think anyone's coming up for this event. Money's pretty hard to come by down here right now so I wouldn't expect to see any of us up this time around. If I hear anyone say they're going up though, I'll direct'em to you.

Jonathan

Ok, wow looks like I spoke too soon. My event fee and what not is paid so I'll be coming up from Cali. *dance of joy* Contact me here, or through Yahoo (nikos_sonus) e-mail or IM, and we can work out the details.

Jonno

Nikos_Sonus said:
Ok, wow looks like I spoke too soon. My event fee and what not is paid so I'll be coming up from Cali. *dance of joy* Contact me here, or through Yahoo (nikos_sonus) e-mail or IM, and we can work out the details.

Jonno

really?

:D

i'll have my YIM on all night just ping me. (ikmoqs_bsdhlw)

Back