Nobility?

Seems pretty straightforward, how is that your lands handle matters of a less then diplomatic nature I wonder. in Anilar we simply called them Serpentine Knights who dealt with foreign "problems".

I've seen many a kingdom differentiate knight orders as a means of funneling people into a perspective field. twas a good way to lump those of like mind in the same area as well.

Our Sword knights in open combat had to be able to only using his ability to slay a monster kill a good sized elemental, death knight or lich conversely they also had to strike as hard as 15 dagger blows at once.

there was similar requirements specialized for each order of course of equal caliber, at which point you were squired until you were deemed worthy of ascension... which was typically meant three to five years of being a squire.

AllianceNJ said:
I can only speak for myself.

In Icenia... when not in the presence of his Grace, I prefer hugs to bows, and am known as Lady Knight Glorianna, or Life Spell, whichever is most appropriate at the time.

And yes I said hugs.

~Glorianna Wyndancer Nordenn

So I should stop telling everyone in Caldaria to kneel and use your full title at every opportunity?

*ducks and gives my biggest smile*

Alor said:
AllianceNJ said:
I can only speak for myself.

In Icenia... when not in the presence of his Grace, I prefer hugs to bows, and am known as Lady Knight Glorianna, or Life Spell, whichever is most appropriate at the time.

And yes I said hugs.

~Glorianna Wyndancer Nordenn

So I should stop telling everyone in Caldaria to kneel and use your full title at every opportunity?

*ducks and gives my biggest smile*

O.O
Oh youre gonna get it now.....

but but but... you call your self wyndancer... *sniffle*
ok.. I guess you can sass me then...

~Glori

Back