Noble Dinner Invitation

Thank you Kitaruen for clarifying, somewhat, the bounds of the Elorian Empire. It has been difficult to determine where we have traveled within this area of the mists.

If the lands granted to the Order of the Emerald Flame by King Clause do not fall within the Empire's rule then on behalf of the Order of the Emerald Flame I politely withdraw our request to attend this august gathering.

That said, as a Knight of his Majesty King Lycergis of Dragonreach, I extend the greetings of my King to the Elorian Empire and Lord Sunseeker.
While we would never seek to interfere with or obtrude up a gathering of those who rule this land, at the convenience of those persons I would beg the opportunity to make my presence known and present my writ of nobility.

Your servant,

Sir Mathis of the Order of the Emerald Flame
Knight to his Majesty Lycergis, King of Dragonreach

Good Day- while I am not a noble of your lands. Just this past evening I was granted Ladyship in the Kingdom of Wayside- a land beyond the mists.

If appropriate I would like an opportunity to present my writ and if there is space at the table for a visiting noble- I would be honored to be in attendance.

Yours In Service ,
Avacyn Called Ironrose
Lady of Storm's Rose
Founder Forgotten Hope
Seneschal of Storm's Rest
House Lifestorm
Mother

"My life for Theirs"
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the Darkness. "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady cyn

You are truly welcome at this table and voice for your nobility amongst the empire.

Pyke
HOTH,

should Pebbles still come even though Pebbles not Lady Pebbles? Pebbles not taken off invited list and Pebbles not want to offend by not showing when asked too?

I would say you are by no means not invited. I think of you as a noble by character because you show so much trust and fortitude. You are someone I look up to and will respect and take order from. Plus your just swell to me
And till tonight I'm a mystic wood elf so my emotions are all off kilter. :)

Pyke

[A young man, wearing the colors of the Empire comes, takes note of the postings, and leaves. He returns days later, removing old the posting and posts a new one.]

Lord Sunseeker, Ruling Councilman of the Elorian Empire invites the following to a private late meal of soup, bread, and wine on the night of November the 4th to discuss nobility:

-Baron Havok Earthstrider
-Baroness Ahlana Antaro Silverbane
-Sir Nyio Sorn
-Lady Avacyn Ironrose
-Lady Liddia FallingStar
-Ser Foss Siril
-Sir Robert Karstark
-Land Baron Pyke
-Nefarious Queen Saro
-Lady Gwen Sudicar
-Sir Mathis

Formal attire and table manners is requested and expected of any noble. It is requested that no armor or weapons be brought to said gathering, unless those tied to their spirits, in which case should be peace bonded.

Lord Sunseeker requests that if any others claim to have claims to nobility and are not the fore mentioned parties, that they speak up now with their title and name or face punishment of impersonating a noble. Those whom speak up shall be invited to this private gathering.

Lord Sunseeker wishes it be known that failure to attend will mean forfeit the chance to verify any titles in the eyes of the Elorian Empire.

Last edited:
While I hold the Title of Lord within the realms of Wayside, I expect, and need, no formal attention in lands that do not know me.

Regards,

-Lord Barrister Enan Bluewater of Fairfax.

Back