Nobles, Knights and Persons of Importance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKing

Scout
As a first time traveler to these lands, whom in these lands hold Titles..who is in command and such. Names and what they look like would be helpful and what their title would be. I have heard the Guildmistress's name. Is there a Guild master/mistress for the Celestial Guild? Any other Guilds. Local Knights and such...any information would be helpful...

Live well and die with Honor,

Cyric Bane

:lol: tis true....and I have heard your voice...but is there anyone else?

Live well and die with Honor,

Cyric Bane

The Stewardess Sarah Trenton be very nice and willing to sit down with travelers to explain the workings of the town. Celestial Guildmaster Angus runs da Celestial guild, use know him cause he wear dat kilt thing and a checkered hat. Sir Gavin is the knight in town and a noble, he usually wears blue and white tunic. Alchemy Guildmaster Bernard Skipwith shows up from time to time you can know him because he have goggles on head and usually explosive ash on face from his latest boom. Guildmistress Giovanna wears a white apron and I pretty much told you about her already. Dame Evelyn be the first knight of the kingdom and a noble, she and her personal guard wear blue and red tabbards.

Dat all I can think of from my head for da moment. I am very sad about Consortium Lady Hiranya, she was good person. Always nice to Warsor and doing things for the adventurers she didn't have to. I not know who Consortium will send to run their trading post yet.

-Warsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back