Nobles Packet!!!

Edited and moved to the IG board

PS. There have been a number of edits. So read it.

It's just a draft, and I mentioned that it's not complete yet. All the more reason to finish it soon. :D

¡this is very impressive! (and really makes me wish i lived on the opposite coast so i could play with y'all). methinks there might be some oddities in the enumerated powers section, and i glossed some nomenclature discrepancies, but all and all: it looks good. if you want, i can scan it with greater precision and forward you a copy. just gimme an email (through IM, if ya like) and i'll get back to you directly

Pritty cool. I have a lot to memorize before May. Also a lot to write.
--bill

Mobius said:
¡this is very impressive! (and really makes me wish i lived on the opposite coast so i could play with y'all). methinks there might be some oddities in the enumerated powers section, and i glossed some nomenclature discrepancies, but all and all: it looks good. if you want, i can scan it with greater precision and forward you a copy. just gimme an email (through IM, if ya like) and i'll get back to you directly

That would be great. It is a draft, but we could certainly give you some gobbies as well, for your editing work.

Thanks,
Gary

alliancedeadlandsnh@gmail.com

That looks awesome. However Im going to kick Jeff in an unkind place for makin up more crap for me to need to memorize.

I think I will just continue to propagate the rumor that Kainen can't read.

To that end I will require a scribe to follow me around with a copy of that document so that they can tell me what parts I am blatantly ignoring as I do so.

It's actually two documents.... and there is more coming.... suck it up Jessie, this is what you get for saying "sure, I'll pursue knighthood in the Deadlands." Cause really now, what part of that in any way sounds like a good idea?

I'm sure Justicar Crowe would be happy to accept your resignation.

He hates on my monster noble too. Don't be hating, Sean.

Sunnfire said:
But Justicar Crowe is my favorite!

I write him secret love letters.

thought you just said kainen cant read, or write
btw avalon is not writing any thing for kainen, ;)

Just added the last part, but it's still a draft until it shows up in game, which will hopefully be this weekend.

Gary

syra pefferfoot said:
Sunnfire said:
But Justicar Crowe is my favorite!

I write him secret love letters.

thought you just said kainen cant read, or write
btw avalon is not writing any thing for kainen, ;)

Neither is Phedre. Probationary member of Sunderdragon does not equal Kainen's secretary.

No worries Jesse, Lorgwut will do it.

I'd offer Jessie, but the last time Zehnyu had to do paper work...well...

Claws come in handy. "Paperwork? What paperwork?" *shredshredshred*

:lol:

Edited and moved to the Announcement section on the IG board

It's two different documents.

There have been a number of edits.

Back