North East Regional Event 2024

Drew AGB Co-Owner

Scholar
Gettysburg Staff
Greetings Adventurers,

In conjunction with the New Hampshire and NEPA chapters, Alliance Gettysburg would like to announce that we will be holding a North East Regional Event! The event will take place at Camp Rocky Creek a 120 bed YMC camp located at 20 Penryn Lane, Cornwall, PA 17016 on October 11th to 14th.

Plot for the event is being written by Mike Duetzmann, Nick Wollert, and our own Jack Yerger.

We also have the following staff positions filled:

Head of Rules: Justin Doheny

Head of Logistics: Tyson Weise

Assist to Logistics: Jordan Krebs

Assist to Logistics: Jim Warrington

General Manager: Mandy Sevetsky

Costumes: Sarah Shimko

Head of Plot: Mike Duetzmann

Plot: Jack Yerger

Plot: Nick Wollert

We will have a donation list available in the next few weeks.
Those who NPC's for the full weekend will be rewarded 75 Dragon Stamps.

Please stay tuned to the Alliance Forums and New Discord Channel for more information as it comes out over the next few week.

We hope to see all of you there!

Drew & Matt Owners, Alliance Gettysburg

After our First Event we will be loading some photos of the site for everyone to see. We will have photos of our cabins, dining hall, bathroom/shower sites, indoor mod area, outdoor mod areas,, NPC Camp, Logistics area and some of the paths around the site. We want to make sure everyone can see the site before they come.

Drew

I would guess Harrisburg International Airport, or the Lancaster Airport depending on your local airport and where they fly too. When I googled drive times they were close to the same drive times.

Jack mentioned using a website called Rome to Rio. I am not familiar with it, but Jack is pretty knowledgeable.

Drew

What is the best airport for flights to this event?
Genuinely, it will depend where people are coming from. I would suggest checking rome2rio for options because it will compare flights as well as buses/trains/shuttles/driving to get someone from point a to point b.

Back