Northpoint overrun

Attention!

To all travelers and citizens in and around Horn's End, please stay clear of the area known as Northpoint. Earlier today patrols spotted a strong concentration of undead on the grounds of the Northpoint adventurers barracks. It is asked that all adventurers that travel to Horn's End use the temporary barracks being set up in the Tavern of Lost Souls. Maybe with our collected talents we can come up with a solution to this problem and end it with all due haste.

Sheriff Cain Westlin of the City of Horn's End

Please please tell me if they are trampling flowers, and are they killing the pretty butterflies? No joke I seriously wish to know. Because if they are, oooohhhh boy! They are gonna make an enemy outta me! :twisted:
Death to Undead!! Wait...does that actually make sense? ..... I am now confuddled....

-Silvara

So far the Undead have not made a move toward Horn's End's gates. We have had guards venture towards Northpoint in an attempt to thin thier numbers. But it seems that they are being replaced as quickly as we destroy them. I would ask that those individuals who have training or knowledge in undead hunting please make yourselves available to me and I will make certain that you are compensated for your time.

Sheriff Cain Westlin of Horn's End

Sheriff,

Sorry sir, I seem to be unable to make it through the mists at this time. As soon as I am able to reach Horn's End my skills are at your disposal.

Jehan

Sir Jehan that might be too late.

Citizens,

The undead's number continues to grow. Our guards can not continue to keep them in check. If something is not done soon, they may press on toward the gates of Horn's End itself. Innocent lives are in danger, I ask that all Citizens are to remain inside the confines of Horn's End's walls untill the crisis has passed. Any and all Adventurers that are willing and able please meet with me in the Tavern of Lost Souls tomorrow so that we might sort out a battle plan.

Sheriff Cain Westlin

Young Master Cain,

Has this issue been resolved? I am sorry, I have been very busy with my new position as ambassador and have not kept up with my dreaming or the msg board in the tavern. I should be in Horn's End in about two months time, I hope to see you and see that you are well.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

Back