Not as Crazy as I Thought...

Ericka S.

I met a good deal of you this past weekend at the Draconalia festival. Many offered to help give advice, knowledge, experience and what have you towards the massive threats we are facing back on the Renlathan continent. Several others were just plain wonderful conversation and, Baron Grimm, I'm sorry, but we're stealing Balls and Barrels for back home. Uh... anyway, I'm fairly crap at words, but I guess I just wanted to say thank you and you weren't all as completely bugnuts crazy as I thought you'd be. You we're pretty fine company, actually. Stephano told me his people back home were good people, and now I see why he said that.

If any of you care to dream at me with advice, further knowledge of the undead, dirty jokes or any other games where I can get my friends completely fall down drunk, please do. If I survive, I'll visit again down the road.

- Senior Acolyte Julianna "Jules" Locke of the Veneficus Order
aka Paolo's Balls and Barrels partner
aka Stephano's shield maiden
aka The Awkward One in Green Fluff Threatening to Suffocate People with Taffeta

Jules;

I really hope to get to see you again some time soon. We didn't get to chat nearly enough. I'd love the opportunity to get to introduce you to my father and mother some time. And who knows, maybe the Mists will let me visit Renlatha.

-Nikolai Terellian

Nik, are you threatening the poor girl??

Just kidding, I swear. In any case, Jules, I'll keep my eyes open for good drinking games. Sailors know LOTS.

-Kiba

Back