Not To Be Outdone By SoMN, Chicago Offers 2011 Special!

The Second City is second to no one, especially Southern Minnesota (we can accept being second to NYC... no for LA though)! So, for those that attend OUR season opener in May, I present a list of bonuses for our players:

1.) Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Pack - All that pizza is going to pack 16 build onto your favorite character, instead of the pounds
2.) Magic Weapons 'R Us - (Must be approved by Paul, must have family in your backstory, or for $20, we will make a backstory for you) - You uncle (or Aunt's) 15 Ritual Sword, Staff or Wand has finally been passed down! Each item will come with a 5 year preserve and 14 rituals of your choice!
3.) I Can't Die, But If I Do, I Die Well - Renew your spirit, this option removes all deaths from your card, as well as the spirit forged tag. As well as reset your goblin buyback cost to 40 for your next death, AND we'll throw in a resurrection story via Skype by the Illustrious Former Head of Plot, John R. Greenwood! (For an extra $50, we will sub in Matt Byers!)
4.) Lightfoot Rent-A-Golem - You will get a chance to sign a lease on a shiny new Golem! Golem color and type determined at signing of lease, and may require a pie upgrade fee.
5.) Logistical God - Battleboards? Tags? Pfft. You're a dragon mage now, can cast-on-the-fly all of your spell slots, and can cast rituals by drawing on the power of the "Great Maple Leaf", one for each level of formal possessed.

Players can get the chance to choose one in their preregistrations for the event, or, for an added $10 administrative fee, you can choose an additional option. For those wanting to "Pay-No-Play" the event, the total cost to include one of these is $40, with additional options added from there. Bonuses not available for those using goblin stamps to cover the event.

This Post is Approved by the Alliance Logistical Committee and Alliance LARP Chicago

For option 5, what rituals can I choose my dragon magic from?

am I too late for the special offers???

Daver

Back
Top Bottom