Notes on the 1 day

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to post a couple of advisories notes on the camp:

1) There is a bank sponsored "Fun Run" in the park on Sunday which should end by 9am. Please be mindfull of the runners as you enter and exit the park and monitor your speed. The park police officer will be onsite and happy to issue tickets to people driving recklessly. :)

2) We are meeting at the main Picnic area which we have exclusive use of the day. Let's be mindfull of anyone in the area and as always act as ambassadors to our hobby.

3) We will have a special guest reporter attending the event as an NPC and he may wish to ask you some questions or for an interview during out of game times. He will be introducing himself and letting you know what he is doing. If your not comfortable answering questions about our hobby or don't wish to answer questions for any reason, just let us know.

4) We will be taking some pictures so look your best. I know its a 1 day but no reason not to look awesome as you usually do guys.

5) The GM will try to organize something simple for afternoon lunch. Most likely a subway or pizza run so bring a couple of bucks cash. Unfortunatly I can't pay for NPCs to eat at 1 day events.

I look forward to seeing all of your guys this weekend.

Basically the whole open large picnic area is ours. :) it includes the wide open field to the left of the turn around and dumpster.

So the same area as last time.

Back