November 1513 Rumors

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Wait, what happened to that castle that popped out of nowhere? Things are back to normal, I suppose.

A number of weak undead have been spotted around lately, and whilst they have been disposed of with ease, many are worried that scarier ones are going to start appearing.

Squire von Gryphon recovered the lost Scepter of Ages! Get that man a drink!

Seems like everyone nowadays is looking for a Race Change ritual, or at least its catalyst.

Gabriel is not only trying to master alchemical innovation; he's also recruiting a crew of wylderkin to help him do it!

With the Crown Prince Talon grieving the recent loss of his father, many are worried the wars against the Corrupt and the Empire will be a bit shaky for a while.

Where'd all the dryads go? I guess it's just too cold for them.

I don't care what the adventurers say; I still don't trust the goblins one bit.

Since when has Sorcerer Yanith had magical marks on his face? Maybe he flawed a ritual or something?

A bunch of new adventurers seem to be coming into the area. I bet they're just in it for the coin, rather than to become real heroes like Squire von Gryphon.

Has anyone ever seen a Corrupt with notable teal veins before? It seems the first ones of that "breed" were spotted shortly after the end of the recent Respite.

Dure'dhel is the Goblin King?

Back