November Event 2011!!

Alliance Seattle's next event is November 4-6 at Millersylvania State Park ELC.

You may Pre-Pay this event by using Paypal to send $46.60 to allianceseattle@gmail.com. Don't forget to put down your character name. You may Pay-no-Play by sending payment to this address as well. Do not send your pre-registration to this address. Pre-Pay pricing ends October 21st. In order to qualify for the Pre-Pay price (so that you do not owe money at the door), you must also Pre-Register. Pre-Registration must be sent to logistics@alliance-seattle.com by October 28th.

If you Pre-Register by October 28th but do not Pre-Pay, your at-the-door price will be $55. If you neither pre-pay nor pre-register the cost at-the-door will be $65.
Basic Pages' cost will be $22.50 Pre-Pay, $30 if only Pre-Registered, or $40 at-the-door, while Advanced Pages' cost will be $26.50 Pre-Pay, $35 in only Pre-Registered, or $45 at-the-door.

If you intend to NPC, the cost will be $20 at-the-door if you let plot know you will be attending by October 28th, or $25 at-the-door if you do not. Guild NPCs pay only $10 to cover their food.
NPC Guild, please keep an eye on the NPC Guild Forums, we're already posting plot information there!

Current list of Pre-Pays received as of October 22nd:
Kim Mays
Raven Mays
Cymryc
Leigh-ann
Aodhan
Jinian
Jeremy H
Phil Brown
Bryan Gregory
David Trovato
Tony Mungo
Barbara Martin
Robert Fesler
Joe Hundley
Adam Staiger
Ryan Wessner
Erik Bridge
Brad Lewis
David K
Courtney B.
Seth Bird
Holly P.
JP
Randy Ochs
Emily S

PnP:
David Vignola

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder that downtime submissions are due by tomorrow (Friday 10/21) so we can have enough time to get them back to you by the Sunday before the event.

Andy, Gabe, and I will be there. Maybe Sabeqwa.

Downtime and Pre-Pay submission deadlines have passed! Let me know if you think you should be on the Pre-Pay list and you're not!
Don't forget to pre-register!

Also, Carmen and I will be there.
We've been told by Kurt Rogers that he will be NPCing.

what is the advanced page cost on this event?

What is the Cost for a first time player who wants to NPC?

And should he just bring black clothes for dress?

-Josh
--Canoe

Canoe said:
What is the Cost for a first time player who wants to NPC?

And should he just bring black clothes for dress?

-Josh
--Canoe
If you intend to NPC, the cost will be $20 at-the-door if you let plot know you will be attending by October 28th, or $25 at-the-door if you do not

Yes, bring black clothes, sturdy boots, & plenty of socks.

evi1r0n said:
Any other NPCs wanna sound off.
Oh, I suppose I'm coming too.

Back