November Event DONATIONS

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
We are looking for donations of the following items for this weekend's event.

FOOD**
Any food donations for NPC camp (excluding the pies) will be given double gobbie values, so 6 gobbies per dollar.
- Water
- Gatorade
- Any and all Snacks - PEANUT FREE
- Granola Bars - PEANUT FREE

***Monetary donations to help with dinner time meals for the weekend are also being accepted. Please send a paypal payment to alliancedeadlandsnh@gmail.com and mention that it's for tavern food and we will give you gobbies and food! Also at: 6 gobbies per dollar***

PACKETS - 3 gobbies per packet
- White (High need)
- Orange
- Blue

COSTUMING - standard donation of 3 gobbies per dollar, except where noted. Costume pieces that are made will be given a gobbie value based on materials cost plus time spent.

Covered! Thank you! 30 black tabards and 30 white tabards to be made for the November event. 10 gobbies per dollar spent plus a lot extra for time spent on making them. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN MAKE ANY NUMBER OF THESE TABARDS.

- Elf Ears
- Non-human prosthetics - horns, feathers, dryad costuming, etc. (except dwarf beards)
- Peasant shirts of various sizes

MAKEUP - 3 gobbies per dollar, white make up: 4 gobbies per dollar
Mehron brand Paradise AQ makeup: http://www.mehron.com/Paradise_Makeup_Professional_p/800.htm
Please no Starblend or AquaCake except for the high need colors! Paradise greatly preferred!!
- White (High Need)
- Black (High Need)
- Grey
- Blue
- Red
- Purple
- Orange
- Brown
- Gold metallic
- Silver metallic

MISC - standard donation of 3 gobbies per dollar
- Battery powered lanterns
- Batteries C and D size
- Popsicle sticks (comp sized)

Please email deadlandsdonations@gmail.com or deadlandsgm@gmail.com to let us know if you're donating something.

and THANK YOU!

Re: October Event DONATIONS

Keep it peanut free, please!!!!

Crap. I bought a ton of granola bars in variety packs and thought they'd be alright since they are individually wrapped. I guess I could open the boxes and just bring the chocolate chip ones?

I'll have to check my closet and see what colors of fabric I have laying around, but I'll be able to donate at least a couple hundred packets. Are any non-white colors acceptable for spells? I tend to make most of my personal packets black or gray, so that's most likely all I have for fabric.

~Joe

Updated to reflect needs for the November event.

Please note:
HIGH PRIORITY: 30 black tabbards and 30 white tabbards to be made for the November event. 10 gobbies per dollar spent plus a lot extra for time spent on making them. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN MAKE ANY NUMBER OF THESE TABBARDS.

and

***Monetary donations to help with dinner time meals for the weekend are also being accepted. Please send a paypal payment to alliancedeadlandsnh@gmail.com and mention that it's for tavern food and we will give you gobbies and food!***

Aisling said:
Updated to reflect needs for the November event.

Please note:
HIGH PRIORITY: 30 black tabbards and 30 white tabbards to be made for the November event. 10 gobbies per dollar spent plus a lot extra for time spent on making them. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN MAKE ANY NUMBER OF THESE TABBARDS.

and

***Monetary donations to help with dinner time meals for the weekend are also being accepted. Please send a paypal payment to alliancedeadlandsnh@gmail.com and mention that it's for tavern food and we will give you gobbies and food!***

i can make some of those tabards.
tabards are easy to make,
i took home 6 npc weapons to strip down to core and
repair.

avalon willowcrest said:
repair.
Can you pick a number of the tabbards and colors that you'll make? That way I can keep track of how many we have coming in.

Thank you so much!

Aisling said:
avalon willowcrest said:
repair.
Can you pick a number of the tabbards and colors that you'll make? That way I can keep track of how many we have coming in.

Thank you so much!

ill say 10 of each. just to be safe.

I'll bring 3 each of black and white Paradise blend.

Awesome! Tabbards are now covered. You guys rock!

Thank you everyone for helping out!

Back