November Event Rants and moments.

Hey everyone, really sorry I had to bail sunday morning early. I had a ton of fun working with Chris and Greg for plot as well and Jesse, Matt and Carmen as rockin NPC's. Dispite some awkward moments and some rules problems, I think it went better than it had any right to. Hope you all had fun.

Fav Moment-

Playing the Smartass loser Undead and fighting for the effection of Carmens undead. I mean really, I so should have been dead ten times over but I guess its hard to swing when your laughing.

Thanks every.

It was a good event. Thanks to all who attended and especially to Greg and Chris for a different flavor of event. Much stranger than the normal Seattle event, which was the point as I understood.

I had better post my favorite moment before I drown them out with midterm prep:

The spider lair: The long descriptions of the various Spider that seemed like they were meant for a boxing ring announcer. I would write one of them here, but I would probably mess it up. Perhaps Greg can post them?

Playing my crazy celestial caster: Invest two people in the circle (That was the first time I've Cast a Ritual), walk out the door and kill myself!! Then having the Shikar use 2 life spells on me before Alavatar fixed me. Then walking up to the tavern (still crazy mind you), eating then escalating the battle between Avaran and Fydl with a handful of ice cubes from the ice machine.

Participating in Eric and Carmen's undead drama: Control undead by voice fights.

Finally, marching in as with The General to Take back the items that were taken from the crypt.

Again, Thank you all.

Jesse

I would like to thank Chris and greg for doing an absully AMAZING job this last event... i also had to take off early sunday wish i had been able to stick around for the last fight on sunday but, life happens hehe.

Fave moment has also got to be the spider lair, i loved it for several reason, the long discriptions like jesse said was amazing, but i also loved how i felt like us going to deal with the spiders actully had an effect on the game... like there were that many less things to deal with, like it actully made the late game easier.

anyways Thanks again guys keep up the good work.

I liked the the reaction from some of the NPC's to being hit with low level spells, " Are you kidding me?"

I also liked the multiple plot lines that could be ended by the players. ie: Once we hit the spider nest the spiders stopped attacking.

I had a great time being various "silly" undead. I hope the PC's had as much fun with that as the NPC's all did. I think the merchant Undead were the best.. hey, why not? Ghouls are cheap to make, right?

~Carmen

Thanks guys for the opportunity, to throw you guys some of my particular feel of madness, and thanks for rolling with the punches and 'just going with it'. I know there were a few rules things here and there, but it has been some revisions since I knew all the rules cold. I had a great time running around, and Thanks to Jesse, Chris, Matt, Eric, and Carmen for really stepping up, and Thanks to Charlie, and Amber for double hooking Friday night to get the second group of Pc's going.

Favorite moments were legion ...thanks to you guys the Npc's, and Pc's I had fun.

But here's a few.... Shikar...."...a hammer"? ....realizing that he is not quite the ladies man.

The look on Dayln, and Averon's faces..."ooo...Constructs...attend to me"...
...and then seeing them flee in terror...

Alavatar's Trap disarming method...not as elegant as...it could have been...

and yes..... "immune"..... " Are you kidding me"? *click* *BOOM* "10 body"!

I had a blast at the event. Lots of fun to be had everywhere (mmmmmmm delicious traps everywhere!). Thanks to Greg and Chris - and all the NPCs and PCs - for putting it on!

Back