november faves

i'm either missing the sarcasm or missing the red hair...how do we know you have red hair jesse? Is there facial hair I'm missing? usually covered with make up?

Sunnfire said:
Toddo said:
phedre said:
freckles are cute on certain redheads, among others.

On myself, I am not a fan.

Um, I TOTALLY have dibs. /growl

She was talking about me and bill.

Though if you like, you can still call dibs, you did see us first.

Sweet! I take two sweet and lows in my coffee. :lol:

ha, nothing like scanning a post about an event and somehow me coming up (for the second nh event since i started playing that I missed). Sun hasn't met phedre yet (although has done the I see you from across the field). But, she totally improves de's. Think of it this way Joe, you won't have to break yourself if the Light Bug comes back.

Oh, and I vote for the destruction of all fake sugar. I was tricked at work a couple of mins ago with brownies that were apparently made with a sugar subsitute. I think that was one of the first times I ever threw out chocolate. Come back to us Toddo, step away from the sweet and low.

Since we're giving up sweet and low, I suggest everyone just move away from coffee entirely. It's a vile substance that kills people and kicks dogs. I've seen it.

~Joe

i hate sweet and low and equal..i only like stevia and splenda...coffee...i gotta agree joe....its not good...unless its iced french vanilla decaf with extra cream and 2 splenda.....then its good...because by then its not really coffee anymore hahahahahah we're so off topic ::sigh::

Morai said:
Since we're giving up sweet and low, I suggest everyone just move away from coffee entirely. It's a vile substance that kills people and kicks dogs. I've seen it.

~Joe

Joe, a jihad upon you. ::cuddles::
-toddo

toddo: that redhead (and all her adorable freckles) is all yours. i figure i had her for about 15 years before you met her, so you can have her for at least 15. i do, however, reserve the right for renegotiations in the future, like if you plan to take her out of the immediate area.

bill: yes, dear, your freckles are cute. like when you get all insistant that Mike is a ninja and they stand out. or when you get a little armrest-love at HQ in the recliners (which are gone, btw).

phedre said:
toddo: that redhead (and all her adorable freckles) is all yours. i figure i had her for about 15 years before you met her, so you can have her for at least 15. i do, however, reserve the right for renegotiations in the future, like if you plan to take her out of the immediate area.

bill: yes, dear, your freckles are cute. like when you get all insistant that Mike is a ninja and they stand out. or when you get a little armrest-love at HQ in the recliners (which are gone, btw).

But where will I get my arm rest loving? How can they do this to me? Haven't I been loyal? lol. I will find another acceptable chair type for my woman stealing.

And Mike is a ninja. I don't care what he tells YOU he does when he goes to work, cuz he get a mile down the road, pulls over, and changes into black PJ's.
--bill

...Bill, I think you've been hit in either the head or the junk too many times with a boffer weapon.

While Mike is a sneaky bastard, I've seen him at work. And all the weapons are still in the house. Plus, who would leave the house at 7:20 in the morning to go be a ninja?! Wouldn't the cover of darkness be better?

unless that's just what the assassination target would be suspecting!!! then broad daylight would get a jump on them wouldn't it?????

Back