November favorites

Johanna

Although, many of you had characters that were put into some role stretching, character clashing, and persona development (not personal but persona), I was just wondering if you could pull out the positives of this game and reflect on some of the fun you had.

I will start, although usually my role is quite boring compare to yours...

* Rynn's tea- was bummed I had to go to town for onions and missed it. But she had a fun idea and ran with it.
* no one got hypothermia!
* Baleon and me counter balancing the counter- Azeban throwing it off balance and Jamina staying out of the whole counter thing. Really, thanks for being concerned about me. It makes me feel like a real human being.
* the victory yell when Auryn and I successful flipped the first pie crust into the pan.
* Kali's amazing face paint for a first timer. Put my npc make up to shame.
* Alex's enthusiasm for my food.
* the squiring of Bruizy. When he knelt, Fiona was only a couple inches taller and his attempt to put her belt on was truly a sight to behold!
* there were many more pleasant encounters but as exhausted as I am I cannot recount them but will cherish them and chuckle until our next event. I wish you well dreams until our next event.

Becoming a Squire thank you Sara Fiona.
There was some great RP.
The while it is uncomfortable I love the soul searching and how do we proceed that having a different set of laws has caused.
Using Zihr as my meat shield while he was in a Prison and couldn't take any damage anyways.
auryn's tea party it was nice to take a moment and and just connect as adventurers.
Zihrs giant mug was awesome and the straw was a great touch.
I am sure I will think of more as others share but these are the ones that stick out.

-Ryns tea setup was great and nicely put together.
-Krystal’s farmer Bill mod was delightful.
-Convincing the new NPC to get Jeremy’s Unicorn to break LoS on Fiona for her Pin to drop.
- the inquisition of now Squire Bruisey. Almost got that 3rd X at the last moment.
- my debating to resign from Nobility and a literal vine rising from the ground, hitting my finger with the ring on it for 5 massive and the ring shattering all over the ground. Fortannis had spoken.
- both soups were delicious.

How could I forget we got to play poke with Gary.

I even got to play poke with Gary. LUCKLY I found a stick that swung for 2! I pretty much tried to stay away from the ice Crystal's and got rifted by Gary.

those were quite interesting, but i liked the boat mod. vs. the kraken where we were trying to defeat the kraken while trying to keep it from sinking the boat and us. and the FEAR mod. where most of us faced our deepest fears, the role-playing some of us did on that mod. was very good!!

Oh yea the Roleplay with Asher when he was trying to teach me to Read and Write was awesome too...or as i called it interpret the scribbley scrawlies.

Back