November Food

Melleth

Scholar
Okay everyone it's a bit late in posting but this is the foods that we have for the November event.

Perogies
Corn
Hot turkey Snadwiches with gravy
stuffing
sweet potatoes
Cheese Bread
Beef Pot Pie
Sausage gravy
Eggs
Home Fries
Vegies
Oatmeal
Apple Cider
Hot Cocoa
Lemonade
Punch
Thud
Syrup
Pancackes
Chilli
BBQ pulled pork
Pie Cakes
Mashed Potatoes
......Sadly I'm not even sure if this is a extensive list.....

Eat well, Eat often, and I better not bring anything home.

I'm going to be bringing Beef and Bacon Pies and possibly pumpkin bars. Both of these are for the folks who can't eat grains/gluten.

Melleth said:
Pie Cakes

Is this what it sounds like? I like pie and I like cake... my body is ready.

Melleth said:

Hehehe ...

I was planning to stop at the bacon store on the way again. Not sure if the above is a hilarious typo, in reference to another pork product, or bacon that you're getting/assuming I'm getting.

Long live Bacon Tongue! :)

I think it's a reference to everyone's favorite pig-kin!
And oh, how tasty he is.

As far as what Thud is as food we are not sure. Darken and Amanda are planning that so the question is for them to answer. And please bring Bacon. None of us are planning on buying any.

Angel

IIRC Thud is a drink. It's a mixture of lemonade and the red kool-aid punch drink.

... I mean it's a super secret special brew for which I have absolutely no idea the recipe.

Hey guys, just wanted to say that we have someone coming with a SEVERE peanut allergy, and allergies to tree nuts in general. Everything on the list looks okay, but I wanted to bring it up in case people bring their own food to store in the kitchen/tavern.

Both the beef and bacon pie and the pumpkin bars I'm bringing are made with almond flour.

If your Beef and Bacon Pie is anything like the ones my wife makes...We are in for an Amazing treat!!

Tom im in lemme know if you need cash

Tom,

Please be very careful with the almond flour, or at least make sure people who are about to eat them know what they are. I'm not 100% sure but I think at least one PC who is pre-regged is allergic to tree nuts, though I can't remember if he's one of the people who can actually have almonds or not.

Thanks!

If they are the same Pies Tom made for the Low Level HQ Event, last year I think. They are really freakin awsome.

Back