November Game Potluck

prashka

Scholar
Marshal
Hey all!

Your illustrious plot team would like to kick off the start of the next season with a celebratory potluck!

This potluck is NOT A MEAL REPLACEMENT, since game starts later than most people want to eat dinner. Instead, it's a snacks and desserts potluck! Yum!

We have a sign-up sheet here. Please sign up for something in advance so we don't have 100 trays of cookies and nothing else. There are even some ideas for snacks to bring if you're having a hard time thinking of something.

Thanks so much! If you have questions, please direct them to plot@allianceoregon.com or post them up here.

Cheers!

Plot

One note on the potluck thing:

A number of people have food allergies. As such, it is of vital importance that you AVOID CROSS CONTAMINATION AT ALL COSTS.

I'll use myself for an example: I am deathly allergic to apples. If you put a fork into an apple pie and then put the same fork into a pumpkin pie, you could kill me if I eat that pumpkin pie, despite there being no apples in the pumpkin pie.

Please, if you're bringing something that needs servingware, please be sure to put out servingware for that dish. If you are eating dishes, do not use one dish's servingware for another dish, and try and avoid all other kinds of cross-contamination as well (using the same knife on two dishes, getting one dish on your hands then touching another dish, etc). If you have allergies, please be mindful of carrying your allergy remedies and letting people know where they are and how to treat you if you do get cross-contaminated. Finally, please eat at your own risk.

Thanks, and let's keep everyone as safe as possible during our party!

Bump! We're getting close to event and would love to have some help making this snacking potluck a success! :D

I'm gonna make Kel's brownies!

YUS! I can finally EAT them! :D

Might as well try my hand at some more bread!

Yum!

Back