November Gather Information.

Tantarus

Knight
In both Strayden and Foxbridge, I heard from two travelers through the Mists who will soon be traveling back to their home. According to them, a portal will open near Barstow on November 9th which will let people through for most of the weekend, after which a return portal will open on Sunday morning so we can return home. An artifact vital to Strayden is supposed to be through the portal waiting for us to claim - it is somehow connected to the blue orb that was Recalled from us by Hargroth at the last gathering.

Another artifact, needed for Foxbridge in Sedovia, is also said to be in the village on the other side of the portal. An Item which is said to be something of "great Earthen power".

Squire Eldor and myself will be traveling through to try to reclaim these artifacts to help both lands. Who will be willing to go with us and help?

Sir Tantarus Andrada
Knight of Stradyn

Nothing has ever gone terribly wrong by walking through a portal to a new place.

I’m in.

-Zeth
Shaman of Stradyn

I will be there to assist Sir Tantarus & Squire Eldor.

Squire Panda of Sedovia

Go with you? I assure you I'll already be there.

I was already planning on going through to explore and greet the locals. I’ll see you there.

Luke Bluwolf
Celestial Guildmaster

Go with you? I assure you I'll already be there.

Please ensure that everyone walks through the portal in an orderly line. No pushing, no racing. If people try to squeeze through the literal magical tunnel, they may end up in places not related at all to our destination.

Safety first!

Back