November Pre-Reg List

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
November's Pre-registration list. Please remember to get your name on that list by the Monday before the event. After that, door prices apply and you may not have your character information ready to go Friday night. So don't wait, get your info in now!

Also remember to pre-reg if you're NPC'ing! It helps us plan out the events knowing who and how many people we have in our monster camp so we can make the event that much more awesome.

If your name is bold it means we need your cashhhhh.
If your name has a asterisk* after it, it means we have your cashhh, but need you to pre-logist.

You can pre-logist and pay here: Alliance Deadlands Pre-Registration
Go do it! Do it now!

UPDATE TO PRE-REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
In the event that we are short on NPCs and have to put PCs onto a waitlist, PC's who have not filled out their pre-logistics form will be bumped onto the waitlist. PLEASE make sure to fill out the form so logistics can take care of setting up for the weekend. If there is a section of the form that you aren't sure about, do your best to fill in the appropriate information. Our logistics staff is more than happy to assist you in tweaking things after the fact rather than not getting any information ahead of time.
Fill out the form: get on the list.

Players who confirm with their preregistration that they will be paging are not counted for or against the registration cap. A PC who will page does not take up space on the list. An NPC who will page does not open up additional spaces on the list.

Anyone who has already pre-paid will be put on the initial list, but please be advised that your spot may be bumped if you have yet to fill out your form.
Thank you!

Any questions? Shoot them my way at deadlandsgm@gmail.com and I will help you out!

Looking forward to seeing you all in for our closer!
The list:
NPC
1. Gary Marvel
2. Dan Beshers
3. Sean Metzler
4. Evan Tessier
5. Samara Martin
6. George Hirst
7. Lester Tse
8. Seb Scole
9. Christian Coleman
10. Jessica Mount
11. Zack O'Keefe
12. Leslie Uhnak
13. Elissa Ward
14. Kevin Arsenault
15. Nick Wollert
16. Bill Gibbs
17. Nick Norris
18. Todd Russell
19. Donna Hellmuth
20. Shaun Glancey
21. Justin Ledbetter

PC
1. Deb White
2. Brian White
3. Meghan Kinkaid
4. Stacey Beshers
5. Brian Bender*
6. Jessica Brown*
7. Anastasia Miklojcik
8. Mark Simino
9. Dan Aldi
10. Loren Williams
11. Craig Fiske
12. Sam Olson
13. Jesse Hennessey
14. Dee Kondrk
15. Jena Lawson
16. Mike Lawson
17. Brian Davis
18. Albert Lamonda
19. Lauren Yung
20. Thomas Wilson
21. Nellie Condee
22. Stephen Duetzmann
23. Illana Navas
24. Rebecca Dawn
25. Alison Buntemeyer
26. Dom Alioto
27. Jeremy Davis
28. James St. Martin
29. Will Kinkaid
30. Thomas Reeves
31. Matt King
32. Jennifer Reynolds
33. Joe Plonski
34. Mike Chagnon
35. Rachel Durfee
36. Mike Guarino
37. Susie Lee
38. Eric Gibson
39. Kelsey Desrosiers
40. Jill Segraves
41. Jaimi Davis
42. Todd Silber
43. Chris Belcher
44. Eric Bowsfield*
45. Walt Weber
46. Tim Cray
47. Melissa Guertin
48. Paige Hubbell
49. Mike Duetzmann
50. Jaime Tooker
51. Ray Roberge

Spaces Available: 12

Wait-List
- PCs on the wait-list will be notified when they are bumped up to the registration list as more NPCs sign-up. You will also be notified closer to the event if you are still on the waitlist. Find friends to bring and have them sign-up to NPC!

Updated: November 5, 2013

I just sent payment twice; the second is for Susie Lee to play Kialda Loa. We'll pre-reg shortly.

Yeah...so I'm going to be paying and pre reging when I get home from work.....

Matt K.

sent my NPC form. Will be there, stitches and all.

Updated!

PC Slots are running out, make sure to get BOTH payments and pre-registrations in to keep you spot on the wait list!

Also, Bring on the NPCs! If you know someone who is planning on coming, please tell them to take a minute and fill out the pre-registration form so we can open up more PC spots!

Thanks!

Just pre-regged and pre-payed!

See you all soon!

Woot!

I am paid and preregged as well. Hope the wait list is not super long. (crossing fingers)

Ray

I sent my dollars on Friday!

Updated!
Pre-reg ends tomorrow! Tell your friends and make sure they get their butt's on the list!

Don't forget when pre-logisting to pick any paragon packages you wish to make use of. Please note that as this is a 3-day long weekend event you will get extra benefit from these packages, as they will return at each logistics period. If you are an elf and have selected tier 3, or if you have high magic for any other reason (like actually having ranks in formal magic), don't forget you get half again as many points this weekend as normal. If you normally get 10 high magic points, you now get 15. If you normally get 50, you get 75, you crazy, crazy lady.

Back