November's menu.

Laiyesta

Hello again everyone and welcome to the menu for the last gathering of the year. I’m going to keep things short this time. Because of the weather getting cold I plan on having food to help keep you warm and willing to run around all night (while I sleep). I will post additional information about the menu, including a poll about the pot pies. We had many people donate for the weekend long soup the last event and I hope we will again. Please look below for info on how you can help with the stone soup.

Throughout the Gathering:
Fresh Fruit
Water
Tea
Coffee
Other Drinks Available for Purchase-
1 copper for Lemonade, Orange juice, Iced tea, Milk, and House Ales & Wines (Coke and pepsi products)
Consignment Beverages Variously Priced.

Saturday Brunch:
Quiche (Specifics TBD)
Hash Browns
Porridge (steel cut oats)
Toast
Various accompaniments (honey, butter, brown sugar, berries, etc.)

Saturday dinner:
Pot pie (Individual)
Fresh bread
Dessert (not sure what it will be yet, it will be something very nice though)

Sunday Brunch:
Biscuits and sausage gravy.
Eggs (Scrambled)
Hash Browns
Porridge (steel cut oats)
Various accompaniments (honey, butter, brown sugar, berries, etc.)

Again I will have an item that will be available when the game start and until Sunday afternoon. It will not be available just before and during normal food service times. It will be for sale in game for 1 copper per serving. How I’m able to fit this into my budget is that I will be getting items that are on sale at the time I go shopping. That means I don’t know what it is until, normally, the day before the event. I will make a post as soon as I know what it will be. It might not always be soup.

If you wish to donate funds toward my purchasing ingredients for the weekend long item, and get goblin stamps, send funds to the Denver Alliance Paypal http://www.alliancedenver.com/payment---logistics.html , with the note “Weekend Soup”, before midnight Wednesday, so that I can purchase the ingredients when I do the last of the other Tavern shopping. Funds received after the deadline will likely miss shopping, and will be used for ingredients in future Weekend Soups.

Thank you for all your help keeping the tavern clean. Any questions please contact me at tavern@alliancedenver.com

Was the apple soda something people enjoyed? should I provide more? I mean I get the stuff for less then $2 a bottle, so I'll bring more so long as people like it, but if it's not a seller then I won't bother.

Back