NPC Bennies

While at the last HQ event I had to go into the NPC area a few times adn they looked like they were having a blast
so i was thinking I need to try it at some point!
got a few questions...

I know that you get to attend the event for free when you NPC and that one of your characters gets the EXP for the event but...

dose your character get there PP and money from craft skills for the event that your NPCing at?

you get a Teaching ticket for a character, is this a ticket for one of your characters that can be used to get any new skill? (after spending bp)

can you buy meals/ do you need to buy meals at event?

FW

At HQ, NPCs play for free, get one teacher card for any character, get enough gobbies to get blankets for the event plus 30 more and get one pick from the NPC magic item list (which must be paid for with gobbies). There are also usually numerous opportunities for bonus gobbies. NPC camp is usually filled with snacks and drinks. Meals must be paid for like everyone else. You also must have a valid membership.

Hope this helps,

Scott

Heres a question in line with this. Can you get the 100 production items with gobbies for the event, while npcing, also the 100 copper? I think I know, but I am asking just to be certain.

Agahi said:
Heres a question in line with this. Can you get the 100 production items with gobbies for the event, while npcing, also the 100 copper? I think I know, but I am asking just to be certain.

Yes, even though you are npcing you can still purchase up to 100pp worth with gobbies (for a normal event). As far as I know you can't get both, 100pp and 100 coppers (1g).

I never remember to do that when I NPC...

I could be like 20 gold richer.

You would have blown it all on something silly...

I say this not because you're a girl...

but for some other reason...

Back