NPC cook wanted, also: potluck!

jpariury

Duke
For this upcoming event here in two weeks, we need an NPC cook. The expectation is a light meal Friday night, breakfast lunch and dinner* on Saturday, and a light breakfast on Sunday. We'll front the money for food, you'll be comped in gobbies for time spent shopping, cooking and cleaning. We will also make sure you have at least one NPC to help with clean-up. Speak up here and contact Holly and I through oregonplot@gmail.com if you're interested.

In a related note, we would like to do an in-game pot luck at the next event. The pot luck would occur from about 7pm (an hour after logistics) to about 9pm. In our ideal world, that would be four or five main dishes, an equal number of sides, some beveragement and some desserts. Pecan-themed foods are encouraged though not required, and plot will provide some pies (pecan, natch, but also some non-pecan stuff) and whipped cream. In my experience, something that can be prepped ahead of time and reheated in the oven or microwave works best. Is that something people would be interested in, and if so, what would you be up for bringing?

I'd be game to do a Chicken Paprikash or something for the potluck.

for the NPC meals, I would be willing to do if no one else wants.
Ideas:
Friday Night: pasta
Breakfasts: either eggs or pancakes or both w/ bacon or sausage
Lunch: subs (meatball, lunch meat, fixings)

I know we have at least 1 vegetarian so I will have salad, fruit...not sure what else.

Mmm. Potluck! I would be happy to bring some sort of main course. I bet i could do some sort of pecan pork roast or something. Mmm. Pork. :)

I'd probably want to do something that can be served cold. Chicken salad and a baguette is what I'm thinking right now. Unfortunately, my tolerance for pecans is very slight. I know Mosby will be further disappointed in me.

Silverharp said:
If I can make the area and get set up in time, got room for another dish? :thumbsup:

of course, just say what...

Back