NPC FTW

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
[url=http://alliancelarp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1164&p=23763#p23763:1649lg0i]The Wisdom of Luke Sullivan- THE SOLUTION[/url] said:
Everyone agree to NPC at least once for your home chapter every season. Make a plan with your plot committee so they do not run your specific plot on that weekend. Get your whole team to do it at once. No matter what just NPC (at least) your home chapter once a year.
this is an neat idea. we could be even more clever and schedule when any given person can NPC so we make sure to always have a few extra NPCs on hand. hell, there could even be a gobby pro-rate if you schedule NPCing far enough in advance so Plot can create the event with foreknowledge of resources. ¿any interest in implementing this at Chicago?

I am always thankful for more npc's...

Mobius said:
this is an neat idea. we could be even more clever and schedule when any given person can NPC so we make sure to always have a few extra NPCs on hand. hell, there could even be a gobby pro-rate if you schedule NPCing far enough in advance so Plot can create the event with foreknowledge of resources. ¿any interest in implementing this at Chicago?

I don't know. I like voulnteering, on the the other hand, when my 'home chapter' is in the next state over, I usually want to play all the weekends I can manage to get out there. :)

I guess I'll just have to bring the girls out there to play next time! Someone had in their signature...90 percent of the problems in the game can be solved with more NPCs.

In many cases this is true.

In order to entertain PCs we need to have both RP NPCs and mods running at the same time. This requires as much manpower as possible and we thank everyone who chooses to loan us a bit of time.

Thanks to all those of you that come to the dark side. :)

Paul

the darkside can be sinisterly rewarding.... ^_~

Back