NPC of the Month, October

Status
Not open for further replies.

mythic

Baron
Hi Folks!

Normally we would have a voting for NPC of the Month. I'm pulling an "executive order" and awarding the title to Nicole this month.

Nicole had a pet pass away on Friday. Still she came out at 7am Saturday morning to help with cooking and then played her heart out over the rest of the weekend. She ran the kitchen, cooking the Saturday supper with very minor guidance from me (I was all over the place), played all of her roles perfectly and then even stayed late on Sunday to ensure that Monster Camp was cleaned up 100%.

Thanks to her this weekend was much less hectic for me personally and her spirit and enthusiasm in Monster Camp was appreciated by all!

Still can't poll it up, but as usual it's a difficult decision as everyone did a great. I think I'm gonna vote for Gwen as the Medusa this time. I had a blast fighting her and it looked like she was having a blast as she couldn't stop grinning the entire time.

Our Elementals on the Land Sharks were a blast as they came out differently each time, they were entertaining and characterfull elementals, and it was a blast making the opposing elementals come out and their reactions to them. Great job David, Nichole and Phillippe.

Sorry to hear that Nicole :( That's always a huge downer.

We really appreciate the all the work that you do for us, which goes for all the NPC's, however Nicole really always gives 120% in anything she does during LARP and I know we really appreciate that.

Ummm Brett? Did you even read the post? Just checking. Might want to get your reading glasses.

Totally didn't, lol. Saw the topic and just replied lol thinking it was as usual. Either way I still felt like mentioning it.

My condolences Nichole.

I know from the spirit and joy that you so freely share with all of us that your pet was loved and well cared for, the time you had together would have been treasured as much by your pet as it was by you. That is something I am certain of. Best wishes.

Thanks Cory, and thanks everyone. I do what I can. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back