NPC Role Call for April

Dee and me. And we may be bringing a newbie for a total of three.

I am going to post on behalf of my friends, Bob Cook and his wife Kristy. They will be arriving on Saturday morning to NPC the event and they're bringing their two sons (the youngest just turned page-age and he's soooo excited about being a mod hook he can barely stand it).

So there's 4 more NPCs (well, 3 and a page NPC).

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

I know that Matt and a few others from the Lehigh Valley are coming up to NPC. I can vouche for them on being there.

I wasn't planning on going myself since my girlfriend decided to crack and wishes to become more involved with her own inner dork. She has decided to come with me to the first Jersey event and i have been running around getting her stuff togeather and training her in the rules. With this going on i wasn't thinking about going till she was ready. However, Chris/Cuar just contacted me and wants me to go to this event so i'm now on the ropes. I may be pcing, I may not be.

So Matt and maybe two others=deffinetly for NPC

Me=?

Theo Zhounil said:
I know that Matt and a few others from the Lehigh Valley are coming up to NPC. I can vouche for them on being there.

I wasn't planning on going myself since my girlfriend decided to crack and wishes to become more involved with her own inner dork. She has decided to come with me to the first Jersey event and i have been running around getting her stuff togeather and training her in the rules. With this going on i wasn't thinking about going till she was ready. However, Chris/Cuar just contacted me and wants me to go to this event so i'm now on the ropes. I may be pcing, I may not be.

So Matt and maybe two others=deffinetly for NPC

Me=?

Come on, Mike! PC!

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

Hey Ali,

I can be on call all weekend if you need an extra body, something specific, or something specifically goopy.

<3

Justin

Same offer from me, minus the goop, I'll let Coggin cover that.
--bill

Back