NPC Shifts for MOD DAY

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks!

Please post your name below if you would like to NPC for either day.

If you NPC the whole weekend, receive XP as if you had played and 100GS.
If you NPC one day, receive XP as if you had played and 25 GS

Pay to PC your slot and NPC other slots: 20GS per slot.

IF you are PCing a slot, please only choose one day to NPC, unless there is room and the day is approaching! lol We are looking for 12 NPCs each day total. If you are the slot before the last slot of that day and you want to NPC for just one shift, you will probably be turned away if we already have our 12. This NPC camp is incredibly small so I apologize!

Saturday
1. Zach
2. Karlee
3. Taylor K.
4. Amber F.
5. Chris G.
6. Drake???
7. Tim C.
8. Alex
9.Rachel C.

Sunday
1. Porch
2. Amber
3. John S.
4. Drake???
5. Billy D.
6. Tim C.
7. Keith
8. Nissa
9. Alex
10.Rachel C.

Last edited:
I'll NPC for the entire day Saturday

I'll sign up for all day on Saturday.

I'm PCing for the very last mod on Sunday. So if you need someone for the other mods on Sunday, I'm in. :)

I'm interested in NPCing Sunday, but I'd need to keep it to role play only, possibly orange headband. If you have use of me, I will be there.

Last edited:
I'll NPC Saturday and Sunday save the last slot which I are in.

Drake, I am not sure of your identity. Please include it somewhere. Thank you kindly! We can use you all weekend it would appear. :)
I sent you a friend request on Facebook. Probably the reason your unsure of who I am is because we haven't met I'm pretty sure. I've only learned of Alliance 2 weekends ago.

Hey I am going to be in Sat morning before the first mod, to help out a little. Don't count on me doing too much don't want to get anyone sick..

Jesse, what time do you want all dayers to show up in the morning?

Back