NPC/Staff Food for the Seattle May game

Hello All,

I'll be cooking NPC/Staff food for the upcoming May 3 day event. Please note: I am not nice like Jesse and will not be doing all your dishes. Also, I'll only be cooking breakfast and dinner in the interest of not being stuck in the kitchen all event. I would like to throw some necromancy, just like everyone else. Lunch will be self serve, sandwich makings will be provided.

Friday: no food provided. (FYI: I won't be on site Friday night, but will arrive very late or early Sat.)

Saturday:
Breakfast (10am ish): breakfast burritos
Lunch: self serve sandwiches, chips, carrots
Dinner (during logistics, 6pm ish): pork roast, baked potatoes, carrots

Sunday:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs, muffins, sausage
Lunch: self serve sandwiches, chips, carrots
Dinner: Adobo chicken and rice (chicken cooked in vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce, bay leaves, etc. Really delicious.)

Monday:
Breakfast: self serve bagels + cream cheese, fruit.

Beverages: bottled water, apple juice, hot chocolate.

Please post here if you plan to NPC. I'd love a general count of how many people will need to be fed. Also, if anyone has a serious issue with items on the menu, please let me know- we may be able to work something out.

Thanks, all!
~Carmen

Triana_Devorjk said:
I would like to throw some necromancy, just like everyone else.
Indeed.

Alavatar said:
I plan on killing everyone!
So long as it's everyone. Everyone includes NPCs and Plot, don'tchaknow.

Triana_Devorjk said:
note: I am not nice like Jesse and will not be doing all your dishes.

If they throw you dishes, you should throw deaths :twisted:

Rossic said:
Triana_Devorjk said:

Sounds like a good idea. A cook with Arcane Death at will. Only used on those that don't do their dishes. Followed by Arcane Create Undead and commanded to do dishes. :twisted:

Or, Arcane Enslavement...

Alavatar said:
Rossic said:
Triana_Devorjk said:

Sounds like a good idea. A cook with Arcane Death at will. Only used on those that don't do their dishes. Followed by Arcane Create Undead and commanded to do dishes. :twisted:

Its pretty easy to write up, mmhmm.

Alavatar said:

Sounds good to me. I'd be ok with this. : )

trabucco, and myself will be there, and possibly one more from cali. Details to follow.

I r cannot have cheese. No other food restrictions known.

Please add 6 NPC's to this total. 3 are coming from Victoria BC (investigating Alliance for a possible chapter in BC) and 3 (possibly as many as 5-6, but that is unconfirmed) are coming from Seattle.

Dave said:
Please add 6 NPC's to this total. 3 are coming from Victoria BC (investigating Alliance for a possible chapter in BC) and 3 (possibly as many as 5-6, but that is unconfirmed) are coming from Seattle.
Very nice, both in chapter-regards and NPC-regards.

Oh, so obviously, I'm NPC'ing.

Also, NPC'ing: Michael Godwin.

~Carmen

One more from Cali.
No restrictions.

Back