NPC voting for A Valed Threat Sept 20 -22

Who was your Favorite NPC for the weekend?

• Brooke (No no, I’m not a gypsy, you must be mistaken)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nichole (Horses, get your horses)

• Scott (Psst, wana buy some ashes)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Ben (Ragnar for the win! Poor Ragnar)

• Dayna (You will address me as LEF-tenant solider)

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Brett (Poo here, Poo there, Poo everywhere)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Laurie (I LOVE THE KITTIES)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dave (Chaos number One)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Philippe (Wither is coming)

• Brian (Crunchies R’ Us)

• Lindsay (Crazy cat oh crazy cat)

• Andreas (Lovable Baron)

• Ryan (Who you going to call? That Hobling!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dramm a'dan

Scholar
Vote for your favorite NPC.

Laurie gets my vote! Her Crazy Kitty Lady and then the Honey-Badger-kin were spectacular entertainment.

What?! No Mama Artie?

Darcy that was Dave.

For me it came down to Brooke and Dayna. Both for their really amazing combat displays this weekend.
The Home Guard Lieutenant tipped the scale however so I have to vote for Dayna.

I went with Dayna, partially because I'm biased with the whole Rockholm thing (He was such a good sport about it!) but also because, as someone else said, he did some really great (sometimes intimidating, sometimes funny) combat displays.

Wel as my first game name tag said "I had a freakn blast" I'm acctually not going to choose since ALL npcs I say did great qnd I learmt a lot this game to which i can stack on to what I learnt from the last.
But I must say I was very impressed by the newbies that keith got to come play. They seemed very eger to get out n on all they could so trully my vote would good to them.
They seemed to be very open to try and have fun qnd isn't that the big thing here?

I had a hard time choosing a single NPC this weekend. You all shone like stars. But I was impressed by Dayna's home guard LEFtenant. I'm pretty sure the idea was last minute but very well done. And Scott, Ryan and Rob are thinking of coming back to do more NPCing.

ok just attempted to vote, but it wouldn't let me so some unforeseen reason.. But my vote goes to Nicole. She had me hooked at the word horses, and she interacted enough to stay the night at the new Silver Clover for the night before things got hairy. I was so happy with my purchase thanks to her that I told everyone I could about it to drum up more business for her. Her backs story was great and well thought out too. Great job Nicole!

Clover Bluemoon said:
ok just attempted to vote, but it wouldn't let me so some unforeseen reason.. But my vote goes to Nicole. She had me hooked at the word horses, and she interacted enough to stay the night at the new Silver Clover for the night before things got hairy. I was so happy with my purchase thanks to her that I told everyone I could about it to drum up more business for her. Her backs story was great and well thought out too. Great job Nicole!

How many posts have you done? Sometimes there is a "you must have xx posts before you can vote" thing on forums. (I'm not an admin so I have no clue, but that could be the source).

ok thanks for the heads up.. more posting in the future got it... Look out Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back